Complete Romantic Hero

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
The preview looks good but i hope it's not gonna be dragin' like all those new remark. I saw Semi God/Semi Devil, this was the worst. Yes the fighting scene r good cuz of cgi but damn so colorful in clothes and makeup, Wallace Chung is too skinny for Qiao Feng role. And he doesn't look serious -- more like a madness. Kim Ki-bum as Duan Yu, damn what's with the one eyebrow lifting in almost every scene. And his dream girl, shit. she is ugly compare to other remark. I think this movie must have direct by Korea ppl cuz all the dress look like like Korea lolz

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
theary said:
What do you think about the male main character `s hair style ?
i think it's gay..
My youngest son, 6 years old, want to have that hair style , since one of his friend has it and he said it is coolllllllllll…hehehehe

theary said:
What do you think about the male main character `s hair style ?

My youngest son, 6 years old, want to have that hair style , since one of his friend has it and he said it is coolllllllllll…hehehehe
Kids will be kids, but it will look right on a grown ass man lol.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I haven't watched this series yet but did get to scan through the first episode. I have mixed feelings about it and not really liking the overuse of cheap computer graphics. To be fair, most (if not all) current ancient/wuxia series are pretty bad. Sad to say but the 90s fight scenes and the use of special effects were way better.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I watch this movie, except I am having a hard time to understand what's the whole story is about. The whole thing is a little weird. Too much colorful

lovepink

Commoner
thanks for the series rei. To be honest i was really reluctant to watch this series. I saw the previews, and i have never seen any costume drama so colorful and festive. Lol i actually thought it was kind of gay especially the main character's hair style. But i gave it a shot and it turned out pretty interesting. The storyline isnt that hard to follow once you get used to the rainbow city and outfits.

I have to say the only thing i dislike in chinese movies nowadays is that they make the main female characters so useless, stupid or love crazy. They should make series with more smart and powerful lead female roles.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
ok, i watched the first 2 episode and i'm lost. The main guy look like he's dumb or no kung-fu knowledge. Or he's just acting and hidden his skill? y the girl he like is so dumb and clueless??? I had to agree with "lovepink", it's very colorful.

@lovepink, the new Semi-devil and Semi-God was also very colorful. Seem gay tho.

lovepink

Commoner
ok, i watched the first 2 episode and i'm lost. The main guy look like he's dumb or no kung-fu knowledge. Or he's just acting and hidden his skill? y the girl he like is so dumb and clueless??? I had to agree with "lovepink", it's very colorful.

@lovepink, the new Semi-devil and Semi-God was also very colorful. Seem gay tho.

Lol yeah me too. It is very confusing. You have to watch the first 5-6 episodes to really get into it and understand what is going on.
I finished watching the movie and I'm not sure if you can say he has some kind of skill... he is just adorable in his own way.

The main character girl is just dumb and lovecrazy. One of those characters who gets in trouble all the time and doesn't do anything except scream for help. She doesn't take responsibilities for her own actions. I really hate those type of female leads.

I haven't seen that yet. I'm actually a big fan of originals oldies 90s not the remakes they keep making every 2 years. (examples. Return of condor hero, journey to the west, semi devil semi god, etc)

Bluebird

Seems like everyone has different opinions regarding this movies.
Ought to be a very decent series cause it got a lot of Bonus Points.
Profoundly thanks for your kindness of sharing, Rei.:cool: