Riddles

Bluebird

Wills scratch my head and says " Wow" if you get the right answer to this one.
*** What is the only question you can't answer yes to?. ***

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Let's try another one and see how it goes.
*** How many letters are in the alphabet?. ***

The word "alphabet" contains 8 letters.

However, the way your riddle is worded can also implies "the alphabet" is what should be counted. Therefore the answer would be 11 letters.

Bluebird

The word "alphabet" contains 8 letters.

However, the way your riddle is worded can also implies "the alphabet" is what should be counted. Therefore the answer would be 11 letters.
Wonderful!!!(y)(y)(y), you got the right answer again. Your knowledge of riddle were unparalleled.
Never came across anyone who knew so much about the riddles. You owned this "Thread", Hunnie.

Bluebird

Let's play another one if you're up for it. You're probably gonna get the right answer to this riddle, too.
*** What has holes on each side, but can still hold water?. ***

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Let's play another one if you're up for it. You're probably gonna get the right answer to this riddle, too.
*** What has holes on each side, but can still hold water?. ***

sponge

I was asked this riddle when I was a very little girl. Back in elementary or something. Little kids were using it. This riddles travel a long way to the future. :)

Bluebird

sponge

I was asked this riddle when I was a very little girl. Back in elementary or something. Little kids were using it. This riddles travel a long way to the future. :)
Great!!!(y)(y)(y), you got it right, again. It was so amazing how you got the correct answer to all of the riddles that I posted.
That was incredible.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Nope!!!, that was incorrect. Your streaks just end.
Care to try again till you get it right?.

RULER ;)

Back in the mathematics department.

But.... Land snails have a strong muscular foot. Therefore the answer can be snail.