Complete Qing Shi Huang Fei

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
English Title: Qing Shi Huang Fei
Episodes (Dubbed Version): 60 Parts

Cast:
Ruby Lin as Ma Fu Ya / Pan Yu (Lady Yuan)
Yan Kuan as Meng Qi You (Crown Prince)
Wallace Huo as Liu Lian Cheng

qing-shi.jpg

DL Links:
Parts 1 to 60 End

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
hi rei, did you upload this movie in khmeravenu?

Yeah it was on Khmer Avenue before it got removed. Nice smurf you got there. :D

Mate

Commoner
I never finished this....it reminds me of Jade Palace...but Jade Palace is better...there was another one like JP too lol

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hi Rei, what is mega? Because every time I try to open the link, the mega link come up

Mega, previously known as MegaUpload(shutdown by the US government a while ago), is an uploading and downloading service/website.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Mega, previously known as MegaUpload(shutdown by the US government a while ago), is an uploading and downloading service/website.
So since some of the movies now are play by mega (I think because every time I try to watch, it refers me to mega app). So if I download the mega app on my device, this is meant that I can watch the movie on my device that I have the app. Because I know when I watch on my laptop it download the movie that I have to save it in a drive and then watch it from where I save it. My question is, if I download the app let say on my iPad. Once I have the app, can I watch the movie, or I have to download the movie first like I did with my laptop, then watch it after it finish downloading.Can you please explain a little more, Rei? Thanks bro, and happy and safe new year

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Sorry Mrs. Red, I don't have a tablet or iPad to test what the Mega App does. Why don't you give the app a test to see if it works? You are right with the desktop though, on how it has to be downloaded first before watching.

Happy new year's eve to you as well. =]

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
This series is a lot of episodes to download, :(
I'm trying to catch some series before it get removed or broken. :D
It will take me all day to download this one. x_x
Now I know why most viewers prefer streaming. :cool:
I will need to get an extra hard drives, all the new release are very long series. :D:D