Point Rewards

It doesn't seem like I'm getting the credits either for posts, thread, etc. Just might be paranoia.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Please bear with me through the next few weeks. Drama Trailers will be top my priority this month, followed by the forum updates. I might not be around the forums as frequently but will still make my stop.

I will transfer all Drama Trailer points (including from 5 months ago) and all of Khmer Ave & Merlkon points later tonight.
bong pross Ash,
Paoun understand and thank you so much for what you have done for us....:)

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Admin
Admin
I have disabled minimum word count requirement to free up some server resource. Lets see if it will fix the issue.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
So Khmerave and merlkon are merging in together?

Ash

Admin
Admin
I have transferred all points from Khmer Ave, Merlkon, & Drama Trailers (all time).

Drama Trailers

Dramas
Hunnie: 3,600 Pts
Theary: 2,100 Pts
Chenna: 840 Pts
Rei: 15 Pts

Actors & Actresses
Hunnie: 17,250
Chenna: 8,720
Theary: 2,560
Rei: 220

Khmer Ave & Merlkon Videos
Chenna: 126,040
Theary: 45,720
Hunnie: 41,290
Mist: 30,410
Rei: 29,540
Groupon: 18,390
Smey: 5,710
Chris: 1,270
ThaHappyCamper: 180

Note*: Dramas = 15 points; Actors/Actresses: 10 points; Khmer Ave / Merlkon videos: 10 points.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Our economy value currently stands at: 718,152 Points. Our current lock on total maximum points: 2,000,000 Points.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Our economy value currently stands at: 718,152 Points. Our current lock on total maximum points: 2,000,000 Points.

Out of curiosity, what happen if we reach near the digit? Members stop getting credit points?
Or its not humanly possible cause you're going to keep it balance.

Are we going to come up with another points system, what if the forum community grows bigger with lots of members posting?

Ash

Admin
Admin
It is a temporary lock to give us control. We normally keep our projects within a certain budget. I believe this limit will be lift along the way. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I have transferred all points from Khmer Ave, Merlkon, & Drama Trailers (all time).

Drama Trailers

Dramas
Hunnie: 3,600 Pts
Theary: 2,100 Pts
Chenna: 840 Pts
Rei: 15 Pts

Actors & Actresses
Hunnie: 17,250
Chenna: 8,720
Theary: 2,560
Rei: 220

Khmer Ave & Merlkon Videos
Chenna: 126,040
Theary: 45,720
Hunnie: 41,290
Mist: 30,410
Rei: 29,540
Groupon: 18,390
Smey: 5,710
Chris: 1,270
ThaHappyCamper: 180

Note*: Dramas = 15 points; Actors/Actresses: 10 points; Khmer Ave / Merlkon videos: 10 points.
thank you so much for the info, bong pross Ash:)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Follower Credits have been activated. Birthday Credits to be announced at a later date.

Ash, can you check out Bluebird and see what can be wrong with his account or the point system. He said he's also having problem getting the download link to Brother Under the Skin? But there are two other member that didn't have a problem like Red or Bluebird did. I will message Bluebird the download link because his credit did went through though.

http://www.khmerforums.com/threads/brother-under-the-skin-1986.1493/#post-24275

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Ash, can you check out Bluebird and see what can be wrong with his account or the point system. He said he's also having problem getting the download link to Brother Under the Skin? But there are two other member that didn't have a problem like Red or Bluebird did. I will message Bluebird the download link because his credit did went through though.

http://www.khmerforums.com/threads/brother-under-the-skin-1986.1493/#post-24275

Hi Ash, never mind bong. We fix the problem.

He said he saw the link but it wasn't clickable. He didn't copy and paste the link to his own browser.
It was just a misunderstanding. When I made those download link, it was before you gave us the codes to the clickable link.
I have to test around with it to see if I can make it clickable, I'm afraid I might mess it up. :confused:

But nothing wrong with the credit point purchase system.

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hi Ash, never mind bong. We fix the problem.

He said he saw the link but it wasn't clickable. He didn't copy and paste the link to his own browser.
It was just a misunderstanding. When I made those download link, it was before you gave us the codes to the clickable link.
I have to test around with it to see if I can make it clickable, I'm afraid I might mess it up. :confused:

But nothing wrong with the credit point purchase system.

That is great to know. Yes, the system requires you to use HTML if you want click-able links. :)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hey guys if you don't mind when you put any series for us to download. Do you mind let us know the dubbing voice of the movie. Just somewhere in the description. That will be very helpful. So that way if we don't have to waste our points to do the download. I know I like a certain dubbing voice and if i download a serie that I don't like the voice but no way to find out until I downloaded it, it is a little bit disappointed. Thank you you all for everything.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hey guys if you don't mind when you put any series for us to download. Do you mind let us know the dubbing voice of the movie. Just somewhere in the description. That will be very helpful. So that way if we don't have to waste our points to do the download. I know I like a certain dubbing voice and if i download a serie that I don't like the voice but no way to find out until I downloaded it, it is a little bit disappointed. Thank you you all for everything.

Will do, Ms. Red. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
will do as request , Dear :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP