1. Demon Destroyer
2. Volt Connect
3. Zuma Kowloon
4. Mario Crossover

For each game:

1st place: $20
2nd place: $10
3rd place: $5

Win up to $80 by being 1st place on all games. Prizes are stackable.
End date: 8/24/2013 9PM Eastern Time.

Winners Scores Recorded on 11/24/2013 @ 9:00PM EST:

Demon Destroyer

1. Rock (44,065)
2. Pheng (43,990)
3. Hunnie (42,640)
Volt Connect
1. Hunnie (10,621)
2. Pheng (10,555)
3. Rock (8,391)
Zuma Kowloon
1. Pheng (11,549)
2. Hunnie (10,231)
3. Rock (9,812)
Mario Crossover
1. Hunnie (4,030,350)
2. Rock (1,871,332)
3. Pheng (67,700)

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I couldn't help but voted for four games instead. Volt Connect and Demon Destroyer seems pretty fun. Jewel Match looks challenging...and I just had to vote Super Mario. :D

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Looks like Volt Connect is not going to be the chosen one. :cry:
It's fun! But its a little hard. Don't worry, I think I'll vote for that one too~

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Demon Destroyer is really fun!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It's fun! But its a little hard. Don't worry, I think I'll vote for that one too~

Thanks Sreymup for supporting. The guys isn't interested because it involve more skills put into it. :D
I don't think it's going to be the picked.

Doesn't look like everyone came to vote. Where is everyone? I know it's weekend but come on, come participate with us. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Demon Destroyer is really fun!

Demon gets much harder later on for me. It hard to get amazing and hit all the target at the same time.
I believe the level is about 27 level only and then we have to go back and beat our previous score to get higher points on it. But it comes to an ending quick, then it's all repeating over.

I might be wrong, anyone is welcomed to correct me.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yup, Mario is ma man. I have to vote for him. ;)

Mario is too easy guys, that mean we have to sit there days and night to get the highest score. The person that can sit there the longest will be the winner. For those with jobs, it's sucks. But when it comes to challenging, it's not much of a challenge. No brain cramping needed. :D

Wow, how long will it take me to get to 12 millions points on it. I can't go out to eat or nothing. hehe :D

Ash

Admin
Admin
I have updated the contests for four games instead. More chances for others to win. Poll will be closed tonight and I will announce the games tomorrow. As far as prizes go for each game:

1st: $20
2nd: $10
3rd: $5

You will need to land 1st place on all four games in order to stack up $80. Don't forge that Gold members get a percentage bonus (20%) on top of their prizes.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I couldn't help but voted for four games instead. Volt Connect and Demon Destroyer seems pretty fun. Jewel Match looks challenging...and I just had to vote Super Mario. :D

Don't pick Mario, the high score will crash the game again. :)

If you haven't vote yet, please pick something else. Don't hurt to ask. :D
No Mario, rate it down guys and girls. :D:D

Ash

Admin
Admin
Post has been updated everyone, and good luck.

*Due to an unfortunate event, I will not be updating much this week. Appreciation to those that can keep an eye on the forums.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Post has been updated everyone, and good luck.

*Due to an unfortunate event, I will not be updating much this week. Appreciation to those that can keep an eye on the forums.

Don't worry bong, we will be good. Everybody will behave and awaits your return. X3