Networking

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
It is a necessity in this job market. Where do you guys go to network, online and off? It helps to know a lot of people. But if one doesn't, where is a good place to start?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I always think that work is a great place, whether you like them or not, it's better to use your enemy to your advantage. They might have families or friends whom can help you advance in life. :)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I always think that work is a great place, whether you like them or not, it's better to use your enemy to your advantage. They might have families or friends whom can help you advance in life. :)
Would an enemy help you though?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Would an enemy help you though?

You use them without them knowing.
Sometimes you be surprise that they're family/friends ended up liking you instead of their brat brother or nephew, whoever that person is to them.
You get to know all their people through introduction and then you slowly hang with them without the person.
I have girlfriend that likes to do me wrong but her sister treats me better and don't do shady stuff to me. I met other friends through them, and start hanging with other people. It's no potential to be stuck in a box, we have to wander off to bigger and better. Get to know more people, the more the better. :D