Must Visit Places

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Please list some must-see/visit places. Could be places you've visited that you think others might enjoy.

I'll start. If you're in the Long Beach area I recommend KH Supermarket on Anaheim Street. They have really good num ansom. The best I've eaten. My mom can't make it good like them. Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with the market.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I always drop by KH Supermarket at least once a month every time I go down there to eat Khmer noodles.
For anybody that is interested in more information on the supermarket, here is a yelp link to the store including it's location and contact.
I can't speak on behalf for other people and how they feel about the place but I can say that they have the best customer service there as of present days. I go to other market around the area but their customer service don't compare.
I had live in long beach for a very long time before moving up to Los Angeles area, but still enjoy going down there on my spare time.
About a 20-30 minutes drive from where I live now.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/kh-supermarket-long-beach

s.jpg

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Must be nice to have a khmer supermarket! None where I live, not that I know about anyways.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Its amazing to see that Cambodian are scattered everywhere else beside Long Beach. I always think that Khmer people are all down here where I used to live. I'm not familiar with your hometown but maybe it helps if you check on yelp to see if there is any Cambodian places around your area. That is the only site I can think of, that can be useful in looking up places in the area.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I always drop by KH Supermarket at least once a month every time I go down there to eat Khmer noodles.
I like Khmer noodles. Where do you go to eat Khmer noodles? I like Phnom Penh Noodle on Cherry Ave. I like the homely feel of that restaurant, and of course the food.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I like Khmer noodles. Where do you go to eat Khmer noodles? I like Phnom Penh Noodle on Cherry Ave. I like the homely feel of that restaurant, and of course the food.

Are you kidding me? Don't tell me you live around here Hamster? I always though everyone here is outer state or something..like a thousand million miles away. Are you going to tell me where you stay at? At least the city.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I was actually raised in NY, then moved to MI and grew up mainly there. I've only lived in OR for about 8 years now. part of the reason why I have no idea where all the khmer peeps are.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It would be hard for me to move to another state. I have so much stuff to take with me. I'll be a mess.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
When I left I took only 1 suitcase, and it was only half full lol :D

Simple for you. I have a whole house to take with me.
I can't throw away my television. One is a Sony and the other one is a Samsung.
Not to mention I have lots of clothes, I need about 6 suitcase for them. Maybe more.
My desktop..etc. Throwing them away is a waste. Nothing I have is that old, because I keep upgrading them.
Moving isn't for me. If I move, it would only be a one time thing. I can't afford to do more than that.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I took a chance and it worked out for me. Now I am happily married and have a college degree. Something that probably would not have happened if I didn't move.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Aside from wanting to visit Japan, I want to go to the Maldives.
I love water but I cannot swim :( Sitting around and moving around in it is good enough for me.
Anyways, if you guys come to Mass you should go to

566021296_denver-h-mart.jpg

and any Asian market place but this store(below). The grocery ins't so fresh so I recommend a different Cambodian store.

IMG_9227.JPG

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I took a chance and it worked out for me. Now I am happily married and have a college degree. Something that probably would not have happened if I didn't move.

Happily married is the best part. I hope to get there like you one day.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I need to find a khmer store around where I live.
Wait so does this mean that you currently don't have any access to Khmer food? (well. . . there is the American super market that has the small Asian section lol)