Legendary
VIP
l_p1004526566.jpg

Cast:
Dicky Cheung
Anita Yuen
Zhang Qian
Hu Jing

A requested series. Thanks everyone for supporting.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Do u have anymore of Dicky's older movies?

Most of Dicky's series, I just go out to buy them when viewers are requesting for it including this one. Someone was looking for it. I do have three more of his older series that I didn't post yet because I try to accommodate all the requests first for the viewers. I think all those three are his TVB series. All three is his modern drama, not martial art though.

Are you looking for mostly Dicky series?

khonlay

Commoner
Not really, i watch just about anything. But when it comes to Dicky i like his older stuff better, hid characters were more varied b4 they started casting him in the same roles.

YoungE

Beggar
I also enjoy watching the series Dicky stars in. Have seen almost all he has. The only ones left are Kung Fu Soccer and his Happy Flying Dragon series. Do u have those by any chance? Oh, and also Mr Winner which Im glad u will be uploading soon. Can't wait.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Not really, i watch just about anything. But when it comes to Dicky i like his older stuff better, hid characters were more varied b4 they started casting him in the same roles.

I been trying to put out requests for viewers first so I don't get to bring out many of the older series that I myself liked.
One of the modern one that I have with Dicky in, he star with Athena Chu, their romance in there is touching. Hopefully, I get to show it soon, but I do have lots of requests that viewers are looking forward for. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I also enjoy watching the series Dicky stars in. Have seen almost all he has. The only ones left are Kung Fu Soccer and his Happy Flying Dragon series. Do u have those by any chance? Oh, and also Mr Winner which Im glad u will be uploading soon. Can't wait.

I don't have them, but I seen them at the video store. I don't see anyone requesting for them so I didn't bother getting them. :)

khonlay

Commoner
I been trying to put out requests for viewers first so I don't get to bring out many of the older series that I myself liked.
One of the modern one that I have with Dicky in, he star with Athena Chu, their romance in there is touching. Hopefully, I get to show it soon, but I do have lots of requests that viewers are looking forward for. :)
Take ur time I'm happy to watch whatever you're willing to share:roflmao::D:roflmao:

YoungE

Beggar
I don't have them, but I seen them at the video store. I don't see anyone requesting for them so I didn't bother getting them. :)

I would like to request them if u dont mind. Hopefully others would like to see them too. If u get a chance to upload them I would really appreciate it. If u are unable to then dont worry about it. I've been looking for a video store near where I live but just cant seem to find any around here haha.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I would like to request them if u dont mind. Hopefully others would like to see them too. If u get a chance to upload them I would really appreciate it. If u are unable to then dont worry about it. I've been looking for a video store near where I live but just cant seem to find any around here haha.

That would be Kung Fu Soccer and the Happy Flying Dragon series, correct? If anybody already uploaded those on KhmerAvenue, please do let me know before I purchase them. :)

I don't mind getting them YoungE. I just still have more requests for that I still need to pick up. I try to get what I can get with those because it's expensive to get a lot of at once. :D But I will work on them too. (y)

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
hey Hun, i was going to download this from you and use that to re-upload the video since it is out in the K.A website.