Michael Miu Kiu Wai

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
MiuW1.jpg

This guy needs a thread of his own. He always managed to make his characters likeable, even if he's on the villain team. He's most probably known for his role as Yeung Kang, the notorious traitor in Legend of the Condor Hero.

What is your favorite role of his and why?

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
hi hampster, thanks for adding this up. He does deserve his own thread. He's an amazing actor! My fav role is chor lau heung. don't laugh, but i watch that movie like over 100 time...Even the white and black ppl at my workplace knows the story line by heart lol. Ive seen other remake, but its not the same. They dont have that kinda charm like he does. I like the movie bcuz its fun to watch nd mainly bcuz hes so good at playing that character....

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hi hampster, thanks for adding this up. He does deserve his own thread. He's an amazing actor! My fav role is chor lau heung. don't laugh, but i watch that movie like over 100 time...Even the white and black ppl at my workplace knows the story line by heart lol. Ive seen other remake, but its not the same. They dont have that kinda charm like he does. I like the movie bcuz its fun to watch nd mainly bcuz hes so good at playing that character....
I did the same as Chenna.... chor lau heung is one of my favorite series:D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I agreed with all of you. He has some great acting skill in his series. I enjoy watching a lot of his old series when I was young.
He look really handsome in The New Adventure of Chor Lau Heng.

2600_2.jpg

He is the best ever, my #1 actor. I've watched everyone of his movies. I always hated it when they made him lose to Felix Wah or Tony Leung but he got the last laugh because now he's way more successful in his career lol.

Only 100 times? lol I think I've watched his movies about 1000 times too. Have you ever seen The Dragon Sword? That was a good movie.

I love him in Chorlauheang. Omg, he's handsome in Chinese costume.
He still looks good right now at 58 or 59. He's married to one of my fav actresses. They look good together. They were bound to end up together seeing how she was always starring with him in a lot of movies(She wasn't the lead actress though).