March 2014 Arcade Contest, Up To $80!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie, seriously, if I can do it, you can do it! My long term pot use have given me ADHD so I have to try really hard to get 20 lolz. Rei, on my younger days, I would have no problem keeping up, but it appears that you will be the grand champ of Flappy Bird. Good job buddy! (y)

I'm proud of you Happy, you are beating your own score. Keep it up. :D
I'm not rooting for anyone but seriously, you need to find that inner calmness and beat Rei. :sneaky:

Just kidding Rei, I do love to see who won this one. :cool:

I'm proud of you Happy, you are beating your own score. Keep it up. :D
I'm not rooting for anyone but seriously, you need to find that inner calmness and beat Rei. :sneaky:

Just kidding Rei, I do love to see who won this one. :cool:
Lolz, gonna be next to impossible.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
LOL though prohok stinks it doesn't make me sick, unlike cigarette smoke, weed, and perfume. anywayz, i increased my score to 4 in flabby bird. woohoo.

Prahok smell doesn't beat Gucci Envy Me perfume from the mall, it doesn't smell good either, but it doesn't make me sick either. I do get disgusted on people who smoke though. It makes my head hurts too. :D

Prahok smell doesn't beat Gucci Envy Me perfume from the mall, it doesn't smell good either, but it doesn't make me sick either. I do get disgusted on people who smoke though. It makes my head hurts too. :D
Cigarettes smoke is strong :banghead: The smell of weed is perfumey.

Weed makes me feel dizzy after sitting near it. You forgot that I came from the ghetto. :D
I know people who smoke it in real life. Didn't suit me, I'm not into those stuff. :)
lolz staying away from weed is good for you dear, i can't imagine you being from the hood too, we should get together and talk hood, you know what I'm saying man? lolz

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
lolz staying away from weed is good for you dear, i can't imagine you being from the hood too, we should get together and talk hood, you know what I'm saying man? lolz

I think we're off topic on the wrong thread, Admin is gonna see all these hoods stuff. :D

You guys figured out which chess games we're going to play for the contest yet? :)

I think we're off topic on the wrong thread, Admin is gonna see all these hoods stuff. :D

You guys figured out which chess games we're going to play for the contest yet? :)
lolz I think I'm just gonna play Flappy Bird cause the chess game is a dud.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Flappy Bird reminds me of when I first got behind the wheel. I oversteered. In this game I overflap.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
You're gonna beat my score soon at that pace, Happy. Not sure if I'm going to top Pheng's score at this point lol. We should have a different bonus game other than Chess since it didn't serve its purpose.