Incomplete Love Amongst War

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey no problem. Parts 21 to 28 are added as well.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Yeah Sbear, I'll be adding up to episodes 35 tonight. You welcome all. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I just created an account today so I can start posting. After doing some reading, I notice I needed to be a gold member to continue watching your movie. Guess I need to step it up a notch and participate. I'm usually one of those member that just comes and watch the movie without anyone noticing. ;)

Please excuse my lack of participation in the community. I will do my best to be a part of such a wonderful site. Thanks for all your hard work so people like me can have a site to enjoy on. (y)

I enjoyed SPPCI dubbing. :)

P.S> I guess everyone is going to see me around for a while since I need to catch up on my posting. :whistling:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey welcome aboard Hunnie! :) I think having a gold section is great for keeping our links private and alive for a good while. I won't have to worry about re-uploading thousands of dead links. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi Rei, and hello to everyone else. I'm looking forward towards a great year of meeting everyone and enjoying all the uploads. :)

The requirement is understandable, I will be a gold member soon..;)

By the way, loving the movie. It makes me sad though where they have to part when he goes to war. (I liked the first couple so much better.) She waited JUST too long. :cry:

Um, am I spoiling the movie for everyone else that didn't watch it yet? I guess I won't get into more detail. x_x

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Oh Rei, I was wondering where you get your new movie from? Did you rent it, or buy it? I rented and also try buying movie from Mary Video located in Long Beach, California. They make their own copies of the movie on their computer. Some of the copy that I buy from them isn't in good quality because well, they just use bad dvd disc or something. :(

I do support the community by buying the movie for my own collection but just hated paying for bad quality ones. o_O
Also hated when all the movie just disappear off the internet. x_x

Have you made any purchase from http://www.sppci.com site? Is their quality good? :unsure:

Any other suggestion is greatly appreciated. :)

Sbear

Commoner
I just created an account today so I can start posting. After doing some reading, I notice I needed to be a gold member to continue watching your movie. Guess I need to step it up a notch and participate. I'm usually one of those member that just comes and watch the movie without anyone noticing. ;)

Please excuse my lack of participation in the community. I will do my best to be a part of such a wonderful site. Thanks for all your hard work so people like me can have a site to enjoy on. (y)

I enjoyed SPPCI dubbing. :)

P.S> I guess everyone is going to see me around for a while since I need to catch up on my posting. :whistling:

Hahah.... yeh I'm the same... but looking at the amount of discussion and uploads here... I've been looking forward to viewing new post and vids.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Have you made any purchase from http://www.sppci.com site? Is their quality good? :unsure:

Yes, A friend of mind has bought from SPPCI before. They have a great quality and excellent services:D

But recently they have not updated any new releases:(

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Oh Rei, I was wondering where you get your new movie from? Did you rent it, or buy it? I rented and also try buying movie from Mary Video located in Long Beach, California. They make their own copies of the movie on their computer. Some of the copy that I buy from them isn't in good quality because well, they just use bad dvd disc or something. :(

I do support the community by buying the movie for my own collection but just hated paying for bad quality ones. o_O
Also hated when all the movie just disappear off the internet. x_x

Any other suggestion is greatly appreciated. :)

I got all my videos from the locals -- a mix of purchasing and renting depending on the series. I think most local stores over here only carry about 10 to 15 original copies for each series. I haven't made any purchases through SPP site yet, a bit too pricey for me. :(

I'd say that Two Doves visual quality is better than SPP, but we all know who has the best voice. :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Yes, A friend of mind has bought from SPPCI before. They have a great quality and excellent services:D

But recently they have not updated any new releases:(
As long as they are still releasing to the locals, I'm fine. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yeah, you're right Rei. I get a better pricing from my local video store on those series. But I'm open to buying from the site if they offer great deals or my local store doesn't carry the series that I want. ;)

I enjoyed what you guys are doing for the public in uploading movies for us. I'm gathering information on how to upload movie also so I can help contribute. I can't guarantee anything since I need to see if I'm capable of doing it first. :whistling:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I enjoyed what you guys are doing for the public in uploading movies for us. I'm gathering information on how to upload movie also so I can help contribute. I can't guarantee anything since I need to see if I'm capable of doing it first. :whistling:
thank you so much for your consideration on uploading, Hunnie dear.

sam649

Commoner
Hi Rei,
I really love this series, and I appreciate the time and effort you put on uploading the video. I am looking forwards for the next episodes...
Sam

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I gotta give you a bonus point for this series.

Loving it, thanks a lot. <3+<3
I know you got lots of thanks already, but I just have to say it again.

:):)THANK YOU!! :):)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey I'm adding more episodes today and you welcome. :) Yeah Hunnie, I agree with you...I'm a heavy online shopper so if I can find better deal, I won't let it pass. :D