Wanderer
VIP
legend-of-dagger-li-1999-1.jpg

Title: Xiao Li Fei Dao
Also known as: Legend of Dagger Li / Swordsman of Flying Dagger
Episodes: 40
Genre: Wuxia, romance
Broadcast year: 1999
Ending theme song: Mei You Wo Ni Shen Me Ban Without Me, What Would You Do by Peter Ho
Related TV series: Xiao Li Fei Dao 2008, Flying Daggers

Case:Vincent Jiao as Li Xun Huan (Dagger Li)
Xiao Qiang as Lin Shi Yin / Mo Lan
Lam Lei as Long Xiao Yun
Zheng Jia Xin as Lin Xian Er
Yu Fei Hong as Yang Yan
Jacky Wu as A Fei
Fan Bing Bing as Xing Er
Alyssa Chia as Sun Xiao Hong
Ren Quan as Shangguan Fei
Eddie Ko as Shangguan Jin Hong
Dai Chun Rong as Granny Cui
Chen Ji Ming as Tian Qi
Liu Chang Sheng as Mei Da
Production Credits:Original novel: Duo Qing Jian Ke Wu Qing Jian by Gu LongScreenwriters: Chen Wen Gui, Zhu YuProducer: Lin Zi XinDirectors: Yuen Wo Ping, Lee Hon ToMartial arts choreographer: Yuen Chueng Yan

= Legendary of Dagger Li Link =

Summery:
The Flying Dagger of Swordsman Lee, once let loose, never misses its target. It is feared by those with guilty conscious but held in awe and respected by the righteous. It's a dagger synonymous with justice and forgiveness. Li Xun-Huan, who wields the Flying Dagger, is one who values friendship and treats all his friends with utmost sincerity. He forgives anyone readily, even if they have harmed him before. He uses his Flying Dagger to save lives rather than to kill. However, his sworn-brother, Long Xiao-Yun, plans with a bunch of jealous pugilists, to frame him, to get rid of him

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
thanks so much for sharing, Chris:)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Thanks, Chris for the serie. You are so awesome. Thank you. I love Vincent jiao. He is so good in that serie and very good look too. I am a big fan of his

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
too bad hes old now and arent playing anymore series.. i love his video too.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Bonus points added. Thanks for fulfilling msred request. She's my all time best girlfriend. :D

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Bonus points added. Thanks for fulfilling msred request. She's my all time best girlfriend. :D
You're welcome, Hunnie. You are so sweet. That the best I can for you and the rest of uploaders for your hard work and sharing the movies with us. I just love you all.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hi chris, Please don't be mad and I don't want to rush you or anything. I just want to see when are you going to upload this serie. Really dying to see that one. Thanks bro

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Hey hey, i'm not mad and i dont know why i should either. At a current moment, my school is taking a lot of time out of me with homework and studies, I will try to put it on asap but i have to get these done first.

I probably upload it after a hundred year pass by.

Last edited:

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
i just put some episode up, i tried to put on daily, but it won't let me so i'll let you download.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
i just put some episode up, i tried to put on daily, but it won't let me so i'll let you download.
Thanks so much Chris. Yes your school works are more important. I didn't know you have homeworks. Please focus on your school then. Thanks again for the serie

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
nah, its okay. I can put it up weekly, school is amost over and our final is coming up too.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
I just uploaded four more episodes, it is from 05 - 08 and i will upload another four later this evening. Episode will upload weekly. You guys have to many movies to watch already and this is a weekdays which mean work or/and school for everyone, it's best that i do this so everyone can go sleep when their finish and have a good night rest for the next day.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I just uploaded four more episodes, it is from 05 - 08 and i will upload another four later this evening. Episode will upload weekly. You guys have to many movies to watch already and this is a weekdays which mean work or/and school for everyone, it's best that i do this so everyone can go sleep when their finish and have a good night rest for the next day.
Thanks Chris. You are so funny