It Is Football Season Who Your Favorite Team?

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
My favorite team is the Patriots, and Steeler

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
My favorite team is the Patriots, and Steeler

patriots. YES:)

steelers. HELL NOO to your terrible towels!

tom-brady.gif

Boss56

Commoner
My team is the SD Charger, but we are few years from making it happen. The Patriots are my SB pick since they have a dynasty that is always in contention.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
patriots 47, steelers 31

at the time. ;) HAHA

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
My team is the SD Charger, but we are few years from making it happen. The Patriots are my SB pick since they have a dynasty that is always in contention.

the chargers? what?????????????? NOOOOOOOOOO

do you have faith with phillip rivers at the helm?

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
What about tomorrow games? Pat and Panther? Who going to win?

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
There are no story behind it. It just a survey for my school.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
What about tomorrow games? Pat and Panther? Who going to win?

hmmm are you asking about these teams and how they'd fare in a battle?

i am loyal to my patriots team, so i'm gonna have to go to my team. through thick and thin, win or lose, i'm gonna be committed to the team. besides, i don't think preseason games aren't indicative of what would happen in the regular season.

you from north carolina?

are you in a fantasy football league? :D

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
No I am a Patriot fan but my second favorite team is Steeler. I am not from North Carolina. I am from Massachusetts, but now I live in New York with my boyfriend.

Boss56

Commoner
the chargers? what?????????????? NOOOOOOOOOO

do you have faith with phillip rivers at the helm?

Rivers is our only bright spot on the team. We have mediocre receivers, injury prone rb (Matthews) and a good o-line. Defense is the major weakness; ever since the mid-2000 merriman and co. Our defense has been terrible. AFC west is a tough division. Obviously, Broncos the favorites and the Cheifs will get the wild card.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
No I am a Patriot fan but my second favorite team is Steeler. I am not from North Carolina. I am from Massachusetts, but now I live in New York with my boyfriend.

ok you're from MA, so i can make it out that you're a patriots fan.

what about the pittsburgh steelers? how did you become a fan of theirs?

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Rivers is our only bright spot on the team. We have mediocre receivers, injury prone rb (Matthews) and a good o-line. Defense is the major weakness; ever since the mid-2000 merriman and co. Our defense has been terrible. AFC west is a tough division. Obviously, Broncos the favorites and the Cheifs will get the wild card.

NICE! you definitely know your team and conference.

i'm giving you the "hmmmm" on why you didn't mention your chargers team a playoff contender. how so?

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
The steelers play good sometimes.

SOMETIMES? yea i guess you can say that.

so, if your patriots don't do well, then you would follow the steelers? is that how the song goes?

Boss56

Commoner
NICE! you definitely know your team and conference.

i'm giving you the "hmmmm" on why you didn't mention your chargers team a playoff contender. how so?

The primary reason is due to our defense and lack of running game. All the opposing teams knows is to play the pass first against us. Sure Ryan Matthews had a 1k yard season, but those were meaningless compare to Phil rivers season over 4k yes passing and a top 5 qbr. If the Cheifs hadn't come out like that last year, then I would have been more optimistic about our chances making the playoffs. All AFC divisions are deep across the board even if we go 9-7 we still might miss the playoffs.