Iphone 6 Release Date, News And Rumors

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
it means for your information....
if happycamper slaps u, its usually a love slap for him. he likes to do that or ask if he can do u...so if he ask if he can do u, dont feel special bcuz he ask every girls nd guys in here lolz

thank for you advice, but he already ask to do me !!! ;). and after I spent two intensive days here, I have finished by understand that He asks to do everyone he meets here (guy or girl :D). I have had the same conversation with @Hunnie :bag:

He want to slap me not because of love, but said I was lying about my English level !!!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
thank for you advice, but he already ask to do me !!! ;). and after I spent two intensive days here, I have finished by understand that He asks to do everyone he meets here (guy or girl :D). I have had the same conversation with @Hunnie :bag:

He want to slap me not because of love, but said I was lying about my English level !!!

Hope you come by to have more intensive days with us on the shout box. :)

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP

lolz that is happy for ya!! nd also forgot, if he tells u that ur hot, dont b so thrilled, bcuz he tells everybody that too lolz

tell happy english is ur second language so he wont say u lie to him lolz