How Many People Visit Khmer Avenue?

Ash

Admin
Admin
I just recently caught on the internet phenomenon too late cause I was studying to be in the medical field.
Is it still too late bong admin to join the tech industry? I'm already 33 years old and I spent a decade studying something else.
Supposed I should start learning A+ and HTML?
Tell me which books I should dive into bong...For the very beginners. I'm a quick read.

Can you give me a list of 10 crucial books every Tech professional should read and master?

I would love to learn how to make apps. So I guess I need to learn coding?

It is never too late if you put your heart into it @thahappycamper; the internet is still young. The giants are way ahead of us but we are still at the same pace with the new generation of young entrepreneurs.

I don't read a lot of books; most of my researches are based on information browsing through the internet. I don't usually go deep into learning with the technical things; the core is enough to get me off the ground.

I would ask myself, should I invest in all my time learning how to develop apps, or buy someone's apps and spend time marketing it for profit? I normally go for the latter.

Ash

Admin
Admin
As a real example, there are non technical people out there flipping apps like real houses.

1. Buy cheap source code for an app.
2. Change the graphics around to make it look different and submit it back to the app store. There are actually services out there for this.
3. Market your app for exposure.

There, you can probably get a Flappy Bird clone for a few hundred dollars. Like any real business out there, your success will depend on your marketing. :)

It is never too late if you put your heart into it @thahappycamper; the internet is still young. The giants are way ahead of us but we are still at the same pace with the new generation of young entrepreneurs.

I don't read a lot of books; most of my researches are based on information browsing through the internet. I don't usually go deep into learning with the technical things; the core is enough to get me off the ground.

I would ask myself, should I invest in all my time learning how to develop apps, or buy someone's apps and spend time marketing it for profit? I normally go for the latter.
damn you smart
we'll talk more bro...
I've been passionate about learning my whole life lolz.

As a real example, there are people out there flipping apps like real houses.

2. Change the graphics around to make it look different and submit it back to the app store. There are actually services out there for this.

There, you can probably get a flappy bird clone for a few hundred dollars. Like any real business out there, your success will depend on your marketing. :)
Omg thank thank you
I'm gonna look into this, thanks a bunch bro
see, I dont know any of this stuff, and its nice of you to give me free informations, appeciate the help!

As a real example, there are non technical people out there flipping apps like real houses.

There, you can probably get a Flappy Bird clone for a few hundred dollars. Like any real business out there, your success will depend on your marketing. :)
I will be bugging you more often now.
I should still spend time learning the basic though right?

Where should I start to learn the basics? I don't even know the basics.

Thank u sir. Marketing is my new name.

Ash

Admin
Admin
I don't know how saturated the app flipping market is. It's supposed to be a new thing that other webmasters & publishers have been testing. I have not tried yet. :)

I will be bugging you more often now.
I should still spend time learning the basic though right?

Where should I start to learn the basics? I don't even know the basics.

Were you at one point try to do Youtube videos? It could be an interesting way to learn on how to market on the social network. It is one of the most important key factor.

I don't know how saturated the app flipping market is. It's supposed to be a new thing that other webmasters & publishers have been testing. I have not tried yet. :)

Were you at one point try to do Youtube videos? It could be an interesting way to learn on how to market on the social network. It is one of the most important key factor.
yeah Im am in the process of doing that. the only thing keeping me is my insecurities due to my face.
I most likey will do it when I feel ready to show my face to the world - it just needs a little bit of work...

Br0 - I have no idea what you are talking about ...
"It could be an interesting way to learn on how to market on the social network. It is one of the most important key factor." please explain like you would to a 1st grader.

Keep in mind I don't know anything computers or internet or internet marketing. I just know there's a whole lot of money involved lolz.

If anything, I do something that doesn't involve me in the videos. Really thiking of doing something with my dog and dubbing a voice-over.

Marvelous

Commoner
Khmer Avenue and Merlkon is my favorite website and now Khmer Forum. The only problem that I have been having is for some of the download, it doesn't work well with my conversion software.

Khmer Avenue and Merlkon is my favorite website and now Khmer Forum. The only problem that I have been having is for some of the download, it doesn't work well with my conversion software.
What conversion software are you using?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

You catches my attention bong. Light bulb is showing up. wooh. I'm your biggest fan. :D

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
that's mean i had to have them repeat the answer many times if outsource to India hehehe

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I just recently caught on the internet phenomenon too late cause I was studying to be in the medical field.
Is it still too late bong admin to join the tech industry? I'm already 33 years old and I spent a decade studying something else.
Supposed I should start learning A+ and HTML?
Tell me which books I should dive into bong...For the very beginners. I'm a quick read.

Can you give me a list of 10 crucial books every Tech professional should read and master?

I would love to learn how to make apps. So I guess I need to learn coding?

Why A+? A+ is only for repair if i'm not wrong.