Holiday Shopping

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I love shopping. List your upcoming holiday shopping list here. :D
Share your gadget and soon to have goodies. <3+<3

Holiday-shopping.jpg

I can't wait for black friday, My budget will about 200 bucks and I'm looking for something with a huge price cut. Maybe a drone?

Any idea where to look for deal right now?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I can't wait for black friday, My budget will about 200 bucks and I'm looking for something with a huge price cut. Maybe a drone?

I usually buy from Best Buy because of it's legit easy return policy. I also hates having to ship it back and wait on the shipping process. Store option is always a plus for me.

If you can pay it off in a month (30 days), you can use Best Buy credit card and get the 10% reward back. Or if it's a high purchase, monthly payment. I always look for Best Buy sale and they're match any store competition.

womens-holiday-shopping-extravaganza.jpg

Last edited:

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I love shopping but it hards to choose to buy gifts for the holiday.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm gonna grab the new ipod touch for my music. But not sure what color to get?
I like the yellow, pink, white, and blue. :confused:

iPod-touch.png

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
It really depends on you Hunnie. What suit you more? As for me I would get white one to match with my iphone that I dont even use.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I always shopping around early towards the holiday. I buy everything from brand to non brand items. Whatever catches my eyes, I'll get it whether its on sale or not. I pick up two cute sweater from the mall yesterday. I need to try on my clothing in person so I rarely buy them online unless they have a local store nearby where I already tried out the outfit and the store is lacking in size/color.

Abercombie & Fitch has this dress in blue at the store, I ordered the cream/white same dress online. Can't wait to get it.
Picture doesn't do it justice, but its super cute in person. <3+<3<3+<3

55749f32077cfcbe10373799a1ce993b.jpg

SajaN

Commoner
Nice... Waiting for u to wear and post the pic to check the dress ;)

lovepink

Commoner
I always shopping around early towards the holiday. I buy everything from brand to non brand items. Whatever catches my eyes, I'll get it whether its on sale or not. I pick up two cute sweater from the mall yesterday. I need to try on my clothing in person so I rarely buy them online unless they have a local store nearby where I already tried out the outfit and the store is lacking in size/color.

Abercombie & Fitch has this dress in blue at the store, I ordered the cream/white same dress online. Can't wait to get it.
Picture doesn't do it justice, but its super cute in person. <3+<3<3+<3

View attachment 2690

You must be super thin! I know A&F clothing has really small sizes. Even the large size looks like an xsmall or small sized

lovepink

Commoner

Try looking on amazon websites. Sometimes they have really good deals. Much better than the stores. I bought the entire season of House from amazon for about $70 last year but they are usually double or tripled that price in stores. I am picky about eBay and amazon sellers but since it was amazon selling it themselves I felt more secured. I watch all the discs and everything was in perfect condition.

lovepink

Commoner
I just don't understand why you would want an Ipod when you can just use your cellphone.

That's true. My sister didn't want an iphone she bought the Samsung galaxy notebook something (I think around $600-700 at the time). She has an ipod touch too. Everything she has is already apple like her tablet, ipod, and laptop so she thought about getting something different and new for a phone choice. for me the ipod and iphone is basically the same thing. The touch phones don't work for me bcuz I have stubby fingers I use a blackberry cellphone instead.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You must be super thin! I know A&F clothing has really small sizes. Even the large size looks like an xsmall or small sized

I think I have a petite body, not too thin. But that explain why I always see X-small left in the store. The bigger size is usually out fast. I wear a small, but I'll try to settle for a medium if I really want the shirt/dress. But medium is kind of loose on me.

Last edited: