Super Moderator
VIP
305455.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hi theary, just wanted sto stop by nd say good morning nd ive been missing u! hope all is well nd talk soon. dont make this lonely girl wait to long lolz

love ur poem, so meaningful !!
this poem for you, my sweet friend
hug and hug to my lovely friend Chenna.... how are you doing ?
miss my lovely friend so much :cry:
love your avatar, my lovely Chenna

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
morning theary!! im here to give my love to my sweetest friend ever. i miss u!!
btw, love the pic on ur legendary banner..im so jealouse ur super moderator banner looks so cool nd no 1 have that beside u lol.. way to go!! ok ttyl love. muahhh

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
morning theary!! im here to give my love to my sweetest friend ever. i miss u!!
btw, love the pic on ur legendary banner..im so jealouse ur super moderator banner looks so cool nd no 1 have that beside u lol.. way to go!! ok ttyl love. muahhh
hug and hug to my lovely chenna.... seeing your message always make my day, my love
I do miss you as well... so glad that you dropped by at our room.
yes, every time i look at Legendary banner.... it bring me spirit though, beside the sparking make it more standing out and kind of special ...
I better find place to hide since my love jealous of me for my banners...lol
you should ask Ash to add sparking for your banner too, myy love..... hopefully you not changing your, since it is look good on you:)

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
afternoon, theary my love!! when I have time ill ask ash to change my banner. but im gunna put cecce pic on it lolz... that ehite hair girl looks so cool. I saw the other so ugly lolz...but ur special so u deserve that. that's y ash put u for moderator and all of the other stuff....keep up the good work love nd talk soon.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
3.gif

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
hi my love! sorry i haven't been here to chat with u. ive been extremely busy traveling nd other things. Btw my lil brother just got married! im like the happiest sister bcuz i got an awesome sister in law joining my family! i hope that i can chat with u more often when kids r back in school. n i also needs to get back into my uploads b4 this site goes down lolz..

okayy my sweet love, have a great nite. im gunna get sum rest. just came back from vacation!

we need to update our room lolz.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hi my love! sorry i haven't been here to chat with u. ive been extremely busy traveling nd other things. Btw my lil brother just got married! im like the happiest sister bcuz i got an awesome sister in law joining my family! i hope that i can chat with u more often when kids r back in school. n i also needs to get back into my uploads b4 this site goes down lolz..

okayy my sweet love, have a great nite. im gunna get sum rest. just came back from vacation!

we need to update our room lolz.
hug and hug to my dear friend,,
so glad hearing from you my love... and thanks so much for sharing great news with me ...<3+<3
i am a blit busy family and work as well:)

please tell Rei to come back too:D.... heheheh we need him and need more uploaders....lol:p

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Hi my lovely Theary! how u been? i miss u soooooo much! sorry ive been so busy nd havent been on..i hope all is well with u nd ur family..wish u a happy holiday and a great coming christmas nd new year! love ya, from ur long lost friend lol