From Mother Terresa

Marvelous

Commoner
People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. do good anyway.
give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough.
Give your best anyway.

Mother Terresa

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
mother-teresa-quotes-picture.jpg

Give your best anyway.

Mother Terresa

I lost too much to forgive
I love too much and got hurt
I gave too much and have nothing left

I lost too much to forgive. Forgive them anyway.
I love too much and got hurt. Forgive them anyway.
I gave too much and have nothing left. Gave them anyway.
I do not have the knowledge or the strength. Please give advice.

Marvelous

Commoner
I do not have the knowledge or the strength. Please give advice.
All I can say is that you just have to start look at things in a positive way. When you are seeing things in a positively, you will be more happy and will start to be more effective in every aspect of your life.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I am so glad that you start to participate more in the forum, Marvelous dear

Marvelous

Commoner
I am glad that I get to communicate with someone. I registered since May 2013, but every time that I log in, I feel all alone. so most of the time, I just go around and click the bonus button and view the video.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I am glad that I get to communicate with someone. I registered since May 2013, but every time that I log in, I feel all alone. so most of the time, I just go around and click the bonus button and view the video.
I am so sorry to hear it and glad the same time time that now you will be able to communicate with us

All I can say is that you just have to start look at things in a positive way. When you are seeing things in a positively, you will be more happy and will start to be more effective in every aspect of your life.
Can you help me see things positive cause all I see is reality ...

Marvelous

Commoner
Can you help me see things positive cause all I see is reality ...

I don't think anyone can help you in this regards. This is something that you have to help yourself. Beside for someone to be able to help you is for you to willing to help yourself. If you want to start helping yourself, you can start by reading the below messages and see if you can understand any of it.

Give your best anyway.

Mother Terresa

mother-teresa-quotes-picture-jpg.2587

No no, I got something much better 4u dear, something that will take you further in life than you ever dreamt of:

“Keep your friends for friendship, but work with the skilled and competent”

Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define if for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures and actions – your power will be enhanced and your character will seem larger than life.”

Think As You Like But Behave Like Others

If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness.”

“There is nothing more intoxicating than victory, and nothing more dangerous.'

“Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies.”

48 Laws of Power

You've been reading the wrong books kid. This mother teresa crap is gonna get you in trouble. Much Love.
Btw, I was a buddhist monk - I lived it and let me give it to you straight - this sorta mother teresa is nothing more than Santa Clause - there no place for it in society. It doesnt work man. You will starve to death.

How is your life's choice a reflection of the words and teaching of mother teresa?

Last edited:

Marvelous

Commoner
No no, I got something much better 4u dear, something that will take you further in life than you ever dreamt of:

“Keep your friends for friendship, but work with the skilled and competent”

Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define if for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures and actions – your power will be enhanced and your character will seem larger than life.”

Think As You Like But Behave Like Others

If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness.”

“There is nothing more intoxicating than victory, and nothing more dangerous.'

“Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies.”

48 Laws of Power

You've been reading the wrong books kid. This mother teresa crap is gonna get you in trouble. Much Love.
Btw, I was a buddhist monk - I lived it and let me give it to you straight - this sorta mother teresa is nothing more than Santa Clause - there no place for it in society. It doesnt work man. You will starve to death.

How is your life's choice a reflection of the words and teaching of mother teresa?
:DI feel like I am chatting with a multiple personality individual here. LOL...I can see 3 people in one (Tha!tha!, happy and camper). A few post above I was chatting with Camper, and in this post I am chatting with Tha!tha!. I am now looking forward to chat with Happy.

:DI feel like I am chatting with a multiple personality individual here. LOL...I can see 3 people in one (Tha!tha!, happy and camper). A few post above I was chatting with Camper, and in this post I am chatting with Tha!tha!. I am now looking forward to chat with Happy.
HAHA you're good!! very good.

Yesterday I had 2 hours of sleep in a 48 hour period. Today I'm chill but just coming off it.
I resent that fact dear but yeah, sometimes, I get a wide range of moods - based on my energy levels.

Today, I am in between fully rested and extreme exhaustion. I dont just go "one speed."
Most of the time, I'm in "war mode," until I get my shit done, then I'm in "civilian mode."

What are the three people? Hey you're very good - what is your background?

I have many many personalities depending on what situations I'm in - did I not say I'm a sociopath?

I do have a true personality that I seldom reveal to others. Only my gf knows the real me. It took her 3 years.

Multi-personality disorder is still a controversial topic in psychology.... some say it doesn't exist some say it does, nobody really knows.

The most craziest people I met appeared to be quite sane but in the end, truth always come out doesn't it?

Last edited:

Marvelous

Commoner
HAHA you're good!! very good.

Yesterday I had 2 hours of sleep in a 48 hour period. Today I'm chill but just coming off it.
I resent that fact dear but yeah, sometimes, I get a wide range of moods - based on my energy levels.

Today, I am in between fully rested and extreme exhaustion. I dont just go "one speed."
Most of the time, I'm in "war mode," until I get my shit done, then I'm in "civilian mode."

What are the three people? Hey you're very good - what is your background?

I have many many personalities depending on what situations I'm in - did I not say I'm a sociopath?

I do have a true personality that I seldom reveal to others. Only my gf knows the real me. It took her 3 years.

Multi-personality disorder is still a controversial topic in psychology.... some say it doesn't exist some say it does, nobody really knows.

The most craziest people I met appeared to be quite sane but in the end, truth always come out doesn't it?
what is my background? LOL well, my background is very broad I must say. I am a full time daughter, wife, mother, doctor/nurse and credit manager. I am also a part time taxi driver to my kids, a CFO to my children, a part time consultant to my husband and I am also a part time student. The list can just go on and on...:)

what is my background? LOL well, my background is very broad I must say. I am a full time daughter, wife, mother, doctor/nurse and credit manager. I am also a part time taxi driver to my kids, a CFO to my children, a part time consultant to my husband and I am also a part time student. The list can just go on and on...:)
Man I'm beginning to like you a lot. Are you also Khmer? Don't forget to mention that you're also a mother teresa.
Sounds exhausting bong srey , how do you do it all without going insane?