For My Grandma A Poem I Wrote When She Passed Away..

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
I always felt bless by her to have such a wonderful and supporting grandmother. I hope that she is proud of me. I might not be such an amazing singer like her in her days but I glad I could make a couple people smile. thank you bong chenna you really cheered me up ^-^ I wuv you :)
u welcome. im sure ur grandma is nd will always b....otherwise ur relationship wouldnt b that tight...u have a job nd that is to always rememred her nd cherished her memories, nd her job is help u guide the right direction when ur lost..well that is my theory...ok i'll shutup, i talk to much lol

tinaboo

Commoner
u welcome. im sure ur grandma is nd will always b....otherwise ur relationship wouldnt b that tight...u have a job nd that is to always rememred her nd cherished her memories, nd her job is help u guide the right direction when ur lost..well that is my theory...ok i'll shutup, i talk to much lol

lol you don't talk too much, I do tho. everyone tells me I do. sighs...I will always cherish her and same for you bong I believe your sister is watching over you as well. ^-^