Legendary
VIP
Merry Christmas everyone! (y)

Merry-christmas-greeting-card-in-animation.gif

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Is it wrong to be thinking about Christmas in September?

I'm always looking forward to Christmas. Holiday song playing on the radio, it's the happiest time of the year for me because there's so many jolly things to do and hear. The lights and smiles are everywhere, depending on your areas. :D

Many working people also gets vacation off of work to go on trips with their loves one, there's just so many benefit to having Christmas around. Not everyone are fond of Christmas due to family size, financial issue, traffic, etc., but never be ashamed to enjoy it for yourself.

lovepink

Commoner
Love Christmas. Last time we spent Christmas in a warm place without snow and it just didn't feel right. My Christmas needs to be cold and leg length snow.

lovepink

Commoner
I get gift cards for people for places they like to shop or eat.

Me too I usually give gift cards to people. I hate giving money cause then they can't spend it on things they like. They spend the money on groceries, phone bills, etc.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Recipe for Christmas All Year Long

Take a heap of child-like wonder
That opens up our eyes
To the unexpected gifts in life—
Each day a sweet surprise.

Mix in fond appreciation
For the people whom we know;
Like festive Christmas candles,
Each one has a special glow.

Add some giggles and some laughter,
A dash of Christmas food,
(Amazing how a piece of pie
Improves our attitude!)

Stir it all with human kindness;
Wrap it up in love and peace,
Decorate with optimism, and
Our joy will never cease.

If we use this healthy recipe,
We know we will remember
To be in the Christmas spirit,
Even when it's not December.
By Joanna Fuchs

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I cant wait til christmas. Its the reason of joys. We share laughter and forgive each other to start a new years.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Honey Glazed Ham for this year Christmas again. The nicely glazed part is what makes it so delicious. We always get the spiral one from Costco, it's delicious. My sister cooked it and I just wait to eat. Yum. :)

honey glazed ham 1_long.jpg