Arrow

kalyann

Commoner
rr.jpg

kalyann

Commoner
Im planning to do the following next. heard alot of good stuff. whats the following bout if u dont mind me asking..

Kevin Bacon does a fine job of playing the lead, a retired FBI agent who put the killer in prison in the first place. Its worth watching. The guy who plays the serial killer is a very good actor too, if you remember watching Knight's Tale, he's the prince that knights Health Ledger's character towards the end of the movie. In fact, there's a few hollywood stars in the show, the girl from Taken is also in it.

kalyann

Commoner
Kevin Bacon does a fine job of playing the lead, a retired FBI agent who put the killer in prison in the first place. Its worth watching. The guy who plays the serial killer is a very good actor too, if you remember watching Knight's Tale, he's the prince that knights Health Ledger's character towards the end of the movie. In fact, there's a few hollywood stars in the show, the girl from Taken is also in it.
kevin is a decent actor. didnt know he was in there. def will check it out. thanks happy for the brief summary!

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
This is one of the better superhero shows out there. The network has been promoting Flash through Arrow and the Tomorrow People, I can't wait for that show.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I might have to try it:nailbiting: since my Kalyann and Rei dear recommented:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
My lovely Kalyann , how many season has been released for this series?