3000 Years Old Chinese Sword Discovered In River.

source

Chinese boy discovers 3,000-year-old sword in a river
A Chinese boy made a surprising discovery while washing his hands in the Jiangsu Province's Laozhoulin River: a 3,000-year-old bronze sword.

The 11-year-old boy, Yang Junxi, told China's state news agency Xinhua that he was playing near the river and accidentally touched the sword's tip while washing his hands in the water. He brought the sword home, and his family sent it to local officials at the Gaoyou Cultural Relics Bureau to examine its worth. "Some people even offered high prices to buy the sword," Junxi's father Jinhai told Xinhua. "But I felt it would be illegal to sell the relic."

Archaeologists speculated that the sword, which is roughly 10 inches long, comes from either the Shang or Zhou dynasties. The bureau suggested that the sword was a "status symbol of a civil official" and not a weapon used for fighting.

After Junxi's discovery, authorities are now planning an archaeological dig in the river, which is part of a waterway system that developed into China's Grand Canal. Junxi and his father were given a reward for turning the sword over to authorities. - - Meghan DeMaria

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
source

Chinese boy discovers 3,000-year-old sword in a river
A Chinese boy made a surprising discovery while washing his hands in the Jiangsu Province's Laozhoulin River: a 3,000-year-old bronze sword.

The 11-year-old boy, Yang Junxi, told China's state news agency Xinhua that he was playing near the river and accidentally touched the sword's tip while washing his hands in the water. He brought the sword home, and his family sent it to local officials at the Gaoyou Cultural Relics Bureau to examine its worth. "Some people even offered high prices to buy the sword," Junxi's father Jinhai told Xinhua. "But I felt it would be illegal to sell the relic."

Archaeologists speculated that the sword, which is roughly 10 inches long, comes from either the Shang or Zhou dynasties. The bureau suggested that the sword was a "status symbol of a civil official" and not a weapon used for fighting.

After Junxi's discovery, authorities are now planning an archaeological dig in the river, which is part of a waterway system that developed into China's Grand Canal. Junxi and his father were given a reward for turning the sword over to authorities. - - Meghan DeMaria

Hopefully, they get a nice reward for it. A good amount of people would just sell it and walk off.
It's so hard for nice people to make a living.

zwjq2.jpg

I believe this is the actual sword that the little boy found.

It's funny because according the bible, humans being has only been around for about 2000 years.
Funny how science is always wrong, yeah science sucks! Boo!

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Looks like a really cool sword if that's what he found. Is it the Bible that's wrong or Science, with the existence of humans? :D

Looks like a really cool sword if that's what he found. Is it the Bible that's wrong or Science, with the existence of humans? :D
You tell me :D

sword_designs_by_Wen_M.jpg

Could be any of these swords too, who knows.

Last edited:

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
It's funny because according the bible, humans being has only been around for about 2000 years.
Funny how science is always wrong, yeah science sucks! Boo!

I think you misunderstand something bro !!!! the bible does not say that humans being has been here around 2000 years, it said that Jesus Christ has been born around 2000 years ago.

I think you misunderstand something bro !!!! the bible does not say that humans being has been here around 2000 years, it said that Jesus Christ has been born around 2000 years ago.
I went to bible school bro :D really?
My school principal told me that crap.
Maybe he misunderstood it? lolz

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
I went to bible school bro :D really?
My school principal told me that crap.
Maybe he misunderstood it? lolz

If he said that crap, so your school principal is a bull shit and an ignorant. Because in the bible, it never says that the Genesis has been done 2000 years ago !!!

Even I am not a Christianist, but I know what I say !!!:d

If he said that crap, so your school principal is a bull shit and an ignorant. Because in the bible, it never says that the Genesis has been done 2000 years ago !!!

HAHA........

You've said your English was bad.
Boy I should slap you for lying. (y)
You better not be yuon.
They lurk in the bushes waiting for the right time to attack.
There can only be one sociopath on this forum.
Sorry, but that seat has been taken. :roflmao:
I am the only true living sociopath here...Call me mr. spanky!

Last edited:

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
You've said your English was bad.
Boy I should slap you for lying. (y)
You better not be yuon.
They lurk in the bushes waiting for the right time to attack.
There can only be one sociopath on this forum.
Sorry, but that seat has been taken. :roflmao:
I am the only true living sociopath here...Call me mr. spanky!

Hey man, I said my English is quite bad but I try my best !!! so, please don't slap me !!!! :whistling::whistling::whistling:

What does "yuon" mean ?
And I don't want to be a sociopath here, so you can keep your seat with my blessing bro !!!! lol :)
Yes Mr. Spanky, you are the only one true guide here !!!! :roflmao::roflmao:

Hey man, I said my English is quite bad but I try my best !!! so, please don't slap me !!!! :whistling::whistling::whistling:

What does "yuon" mean ?
And I don't want to be a sociopath here, so you can keep your seat with my blessing bro !!!! lol :)
Yes Mr. Spanky, you are the only one true guide here !!!! :roflmao::roflmao:
Youn is Khmer for Vietnamese scum.
Thank you for your kind blessing.
You're English is not bad, but you bad! Very bad man!
But your hat makes up for it - a real class act!

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Youn is Khmer for Vietnamese scum.
Thank you for your kind blessing.
You're English is not bad, but you bad! Very bad man!
But your hat makes up for it - a real class act!

hey hey bro, it likes that you can be a very bad man like me and be able to be a class act because I have a perfect accessory !!!(y)