The Voice Cambodia

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
A 22y/o guy named "Lucky," I think he's legit with his singing.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I do agree with Nop Pagnarith:)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Someone should share this show on Khmer Ave, not bad at all.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Someone should share this show on Khmer Ave.
I do agree with you, Rei dear
and thank you so much for bringing this subject on(y):) Koo dear

May I ask what is your opinion, Koo dear?

Koo

Commoner
I'm a big fan of Nop Bayarith....
I always agree with his decision.
I believe he's a good coach.

Ouk Sokun Kahna is so picky on selecting candidate

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hay i am a big fan of Nop Bayarith too....I love his voice<3+<3

Ironfingers

Commoner
I been following up on this. I enjoy the singers , good or bad. I feel sometimes the coaches do not know what they are talking about. I get annoyed with Pich sophea, she is always prakach-ing on her chair even when she is not going to pick the contestant. she is just there being silly. And her facial expression are over exaggerated! I like Nop's music more then Sovanareach, but for some reason I think he is the better coach out of all four. I also think they let go a lot of great singers and choose the not so good ones, just because they sing in english or more of their genre.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It's nice to see Khmer expand to bigger things and get the community going. I'm not a fan of those tv show, even the America ones. I just go straight to the real Khmer song already made.

Just like the America show, I think there's always a loop hole somewhere. Nothing is judged fairly, they probably already know who they want to bring up. I don't want to stir up my feeling for those stuff. :)

Marvelous

Commoner
It is great to see that Khmer is trying to promote the entertainment industry to the next level. What I don't get is, why don't they come up with something on their own instead of copying from other country. It is ok to copy the idea,but why can't they come up with a khmer title of the show or something. For an example. The Voice they and put the title to "Som'neang Khmer" or something.

Ironfingers

Commoner
It is great to see that Khmer is trying to promote the entertainment industry to the next level. What I don't get is, why don't they come up with something on their own instead of copying from other country. It is ok to copy the idea,but why can't they come up with a khmer title of the show or something. For an example. The Voice they and put the title to "Som'neang Khmer" or something.

because it is a franchise.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I'm also a fan of The Voice Cambodia. Personally, Nop Bayarith gave a more "professional" advise compare to the other three. I agree with @Ironfingers that the coaches rejected a lot of great singers. Probably scare they would be more fam then them lol???

I'm a fan of Preap Sovath but also a fan of Khemarak Sereymon