Download - Complete The Blood Sword (1990)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
0r.jpg

Cast:
Genre:
Wuxia, Fantasy
Watch at KhmerAvenue
Download Link
Requested by Happy. :)

Last edited:
Thanks dood :)

I will get on the 14 blades project right now and then I will finish Blue's uploads.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
UPDATES: I skim through this series and realized that the ordering is messed up as it was being copied. I fixed the ordering, but there is one episode that is cut off, missing 30 mins clip. I noticed there is a Khmer version also uploaded on Youtube. I tried to get the missing parts to his series from Youtube but that person is also missing that 30 mins episode. His ordering wasn't fix either, he just upload it as is.

I was going to do an exchange at the store before I post this series but now I realized that other people also has the disc like that. So it might not be much help since all the disc at the store is probably all defective that way. I am choosing to post this series up with the missing 30 mins episode first. Then I'll do an exchange at the video store to see if I can get a copy with the missing episode. I'll fix the posted series if I'm lucky. If its all the same issue, then we'll be missing the 30 mins episode. :)

Sorry everyone for the inconvenience, sometimes we faces these kinds of issue when the series is too old, I will talk to the store owner and see if they can recover the missing episode, but you know how some old Khmer people are, they don't want to be bother. :D

The 14 Blades project will be pushed back due to technical challenges. The bluray copy is about 10 min longer than the Khmer dubbed version and I'm having trouble getting the audio to sync properly. It will take me awhile to cut out some scenes to make it work, but I am determined to finish it as I would like to watch 14 blades in high def with khmer dubbed over.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The 14 Blades project will be pushed back due to technical challenges. The bluray copy is about 10 min longer than the Khmer dubbed version and I'm having trouble getting the audio to sync properly. It will take me awhile to cut out some scenes to make it work, but I am determined to finish it as I would like to watch 14 blades in high def with khmer dubbed over.

It's exciting that you are determined Happy. Great quality to have. (y)
You can do it. Love to see the finished work. :D

It's exciting that you are determined Happy. Great quality to have. (y)
You can do it. Love to see the finished work. :D
LOLz been determined all my life, it can actually work against you too. I'd say being able to balance things is a great quality to have also.

vicheth

Commoner
hi Hunnie how r u ...?Hunnie do u have the blood sword part 2 ? this is part 1 really like ur movie very much
:)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The download link is completed as requested, but you need to be a silver member to get access to it.