Sushi

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
sushi.jpg

we went to Japanese restaurant several months ago.. it was the first time time that my oldest son eating Sushi.... his favorite is Salmon since he is not into a seafood person​

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
my son favorite
salmon_sushi_boat.jpg

lovepink

Commoner
Sushi always looks so good to me, unfortunately the taste is not to my liking. My family and especially my sister loves sushi. Every time she goes to the Chinese or Asian supermarket she always buys a box of sushi for herself.

lovepink

Commoner
I'm not a fan of fish or any meat that is pink or red. The smell of fish is always so 'cheappe' to me. My mom was making beef with lemongrass seasoning and I had to recook it because it was too soft and the color wasn't the way I wanted it to be.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I'm not a fan of fish or any meat that is pink or red. The smell of fish is always so 'cheappe' to me. My mom was making beef with lemongrass seasoning and I had to recook it because it was too soft and the color wasn't the way I wanted it to be.
is this what your mom making?
91ac9afffd6081a62712530c34e06da0.jpg

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
The only thing that I eat is California roll. The rest I am not really a big fan of it. But if they cook warm I will eat but no raw. Sorry for all the sushi lovers. I just cannot do. I tried it before and it tasted pretty weird to me. Too much fishy taste afterward

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
The only thing that I eat is California roll. The rest I am not really a big fan of it. But if they cook warm I will eat but no raw. Sorry for all the sushi lovers. I just cannot do. I tried it before and it tasted pretty weird to me. Too much fishy taste afterward
I do agree with you, MrRed dear
I tried it but I can not overcome with the taste of it