Police Chief Buys Way Out Of Murder Case

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
This is just one case that gets media.
I am sure there's many more injustices that goes on in the world that nobody knows about.
And just this much is enough to make my blood boil. I don't want to know about all the injustices out there. It'll only make me more depress than I already am.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
It's not a mystery, Cambodia's justice system is screwed and a lot of work needs to be done. With that said, what approach should Cambodia take in order to improve the broken system they have?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I have a relative who just moved back to Cambodia last month because they can't handle living in the state. They said people living in the US are working too hard. they are used to the kids only have to go to school half day and is able to take a nap during the day.

In today America, we work to live and not live to work. Several Cambodian folks realized this and went back home after saving a sum of money. I don't blame them.

In today America, we work to live and not live to work. Several Cambodian folks realized this and went back home after saving a sum of money. I don't blame them.
They just aint cut out for it, the american culture. It's a shame how ignorant they are. Life will always be about competition.
Like people been saying, they are "backward thinkers."

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
They just aint cut out for it, the american culture. It's a shame how ignorant they are. Life will always be about competition.
Like people been saying, they are "backward thinkers."

There are many backward thinkers out there. :D