In The Search Of Karate Mates !!!

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Hi, ervery body !!!!

I want to know if how many of you practice fighting sports !!!!

I've praticed Karate for 10 years !!!

Even if you don't practice any fighting sports, you can give your opinions about fighting sport that you like or dislike !!!!
(y)

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I took Tae Kwon Do for a year back in college. It's was a very good experience. I was very flex and able to kick high, at the same time i can hold my leg straight up. But now, hell no hehehe

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
The Maki-Wari? I use that too....

You must be a good one so, The Maki-Wari needs a good steady !!!

I took Tae Kwon Do for a year back in college. It's was a very good experience. I was very flex and able to kick high, at the same time i can hold my leg straight up. But now, hell no hehehe

Tae Know Do is a special led fighting sport !!!! if you are flex so you could be really be very good in this !!!!

Marvelous

Commoner
Hi, ervery body !!!!

Even if you don't practice any fighting sports, you can give your opinions about fighting sport that you like or dislike !!!!
(y)
I took Karate a few years ago and really like it until I got badly injured when doing the Butterfly kick.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Hi, ervery body !!!!

(y)

10 years? now, that's commitment! do you have a black belt or something?

please respond to me like a 3 year old because i know nothing about karate...except mr miyagi and the karate kid movie.

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
I took Karate a few years ago and really like it until I got badly injured when doing the Butterfly kick.

it is like all fighting sport, injuries are very common, if you make thing at you level (the knowledge of you own limit is the first step of the great martial master), you will be rarely be hurt and you will get better experience, don't try to make thing that is only for experienced persone. because Watching is not Learning, you must practice to be able to execute a perfect strike.

Injuries are quite common, its how you bounce back from injuries that matters.

Yes, I were injured several times, I have had a lots of bruise and sprains (because I like a full contact combat), but never a broken arm or thing like that.

10 years? now, that's commitment! do you have a black belt or something?

please respond to me like a 3 year old because i know nothing about karate...except mr miyagi and the karate kid movie.

To answer you question, 10 years of practice you can be a good black belt, or maybe the 2nd dan, but I have made choice to stay a brown belt. Because I do karate for my only plaisure and I do not like all these tests (to have a black belt) made by The Federation of Karate in France, it is an bull shit matter of money !!!! they are more concentrate about the path of the competition karate and not the sprit and the use of the body like the Shotokaï or an other style !!!!

Last edited: