Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hot_Shot_Poster.png

Credit to Wiki
Cast

Synopsis

In a school where academic reigns supreme and sports are relegated to a dusty corner of the campus, Li Ying vows to revive the basketball team by volunteering to be the head coach. Her first member is Yuan Da Ying, a country boy who is passionate for basketball but has no skill. Their recruitment goes into high gear when Dong Fang Xiang, a legendary basketball player, transfers to their school.
Around the same time, Yuan Da Ying falls for Zhan Jie Er, a scholarship student who reminds him of his childhood friend. Things are complicated by the fact her family works for Dong Fang Xiang, who she also grew up with. Their encounter may just rewrite the school's basketball history.

click here to download

Last edited:

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
are you decoding the rest of the video before putting it up? because if you are, thats what i am doing too

awesome

Commoner
''One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind'' thank you sis

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I may need to re-upload this, since the link in K.ave are all dead.
Hi Chris dear,
Have not seen you quite awhile... how have you been:)?
so glad that you are dropping by :D

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Sorry i have not been around lately, school had took most of my time and there work and family. I have not forgotten about this, but the fact is that where i lived, there no more asian movies or anything, nor there any that are out and the fact that Sppci are putting in their video box now too. CD are now being obsolete.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Sorry i have not been around lately, school had took most of my time and there work and family. I have not forgotten about this, but the fact is that where i lived, there no more asian movies or anything, nor there any that are out and the fact that Sppci are putting in their video box now too. CD are now being obsolete.
Hi Chris dear,
I believe you have the old series... which you can help by uploading them if you have time though... since most of our vdo are not working:(
Thank you so much in advance for your help:)

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Old series? as in how old? i don't have all of the old series as to what Hunnie's has. I would like to upload them, but as you can see, most of the upload site are now deleting anything that is copy rights. How can i do it? plus my space on mega is full, so i cant do it on there either.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Old series? as in how old? i don't have all of the old series as to what Hunnie's has. I would like to upload them, but as you can see, most of the upload site are now deleting anything that is copy rights. How can i do it? plus my space on mega is full, so i cant do it on there either.
Hi Chris dear,
May i ask do you have vdo that are not TVB or SPPCI? if you have you can upload them:) for now

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
I'll check them when i can, that khmer new year thingy is taking my time and bed too.