Help To Choose A Song For Karaoke

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Kidda weird question na?
Anyway, I'm kidda stressing because I need a japanese song in anime, movie, game or jpop. Yes I have a lots choices :). But I dunno what song I should choose.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Post a lots suggestions and I will see.
Slow song or fast song
Guy vocal or Girl vocal

:D

ps: Feel free to post your own song, I'm sure members would love to listening and me also <3+<3 <3+<3<3+<3

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Wish I can help you out too Yume...I would suggest you some games but they are like over a decade old and would make you out of touch with reality lol.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
why not :) classic is the best !! Games song also, like LUNAR ^^
why not singing too dear Rei !! no need to shy, let's go!! :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
why not :) classic is the best !! Games song also, like LUNAR ^^
why not singing too dear Rei !! no need to shy, let's go!! :D

Was it me that told you about Lunar long ago? I swear because Lunar Silver Star Story came into mind when I first made that first respond lol.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Was it me that told you about Lunar long ago? I swear because Lunar Silver Star Story came into mind when I first made that first respond lol.
o_O you know Lunar too? Nan, you never told me that you play a game Lunar before o.o
I have a cd music from Lunar that I command long time ago ^^ and love all song. Well, in a same time was addict to Fushigi Yuugi ost too :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Yes I've played a Lunar game before...Lunar S.S.S has a main girl with blue hair named Luna. One of my earliest forum screen name came form a character from Lunar. :D

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
character name...you was Kyle, Laike or Alex? :)

about game song....hm...
I used to play this on piano, because I love Castlevania some song

:)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hey, I am agree with meimei dear :D it would be great hearing Rei sing...... come on Rei dear... just give it a shot(y) ....

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Hey, I am agree with meimei dear :D it would be great hearing Rei sing...... come on Rei dear... just give it a shot(y) ....
Theary dear, you also agree with me right? hehe.
Rei, I know you won't :D but why not try it

I done already my song yesteday just for fun so if someone want listen lol I will send but please erase it if you find you got headache. No I still didn't find what song I sing ^^:roflmao:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
character name...you was Kyle, Laike or Alex?

Wasn't one of the main main characters, Tempest that is. :)

tempest.jpg

Hey, I am agree with meimei dear it would be great hearing Rei sing...... come on Rei dear... just give it a sho ....

You're asking the impossible here Theary. :D

Theary dear, you also agree with me right? hehe.
Rei, I know you won't but why not try it

I done already my song yesteday just for fun so if someone want listen lol I will send but please erase it if you find you got headache. No I still didn't find what song I sing ^^

Share it here, I got willing ears. :roflmao:

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Wasn't one of the main main characters, Tempest that is. :)

View attachment 156

You're asking the impossible here Theary. :D

Share it here, I got willing ears. :roflmao:

yes it's Tempest:) but i thought you didn't take Tempest but more Alex :)
hm, asking the impossible? The word impossible should be erase in your vocabulary Rei hehe :D
hehe, I won't post here my song, if i saw you in the chat today, i will let's to break your ears :D no way, i don't want any problem like before :)

Oh! don't wait something big, i just record it and that all, nothing mixage...I lost again my voice, why i should choose a high pitch song...:) you can hear when i lost my voice...too much singing for fun LOL

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
my darling Meimei... Where are you my love... we are missing you :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning: