Flu Shot

Marvelous

Commoner
Flu season usually begins in October and can last through May. Get vaccinated before flu season starts. Hopefully this vaccination can fight the Ebola virus as well. Beat the Bug people!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Cold season can be stressful for little kids, the cold is easily caught from other kids at school. Thanks for reminding us ahead of time Marvelous.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Every time Bluebird gets a Flu Shot. Bluebird got sick in the next few days.:(:drowning::cry:

Some people does get sick, that scares me. I never get a flu shot for myself, I just take chances with my health. So far, didn't catch any virus yet, I try to stay away from people that looks sick.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Flu season usually begins in October and can last through May. Get vaccinated before flu season starts. Hopefully this vaccination can fight the Ebola virus as well. Beat the Bug people!
When there is a needle involved, I am good over. I will let everyone get their shot that way they won't get sick and I won't catch any germs from anyone. It is a win, win.

lovepink

Commoner
I just got the flu shot today and my arm is already so sore. It takes awhile for the soreness to wear off.