Drinking Wine

Never had wine really, only thing I tried was the 20/20 wine brand from convenient stores. Good times. For health reasons, I will be drinking red wine. I already have an unopened bottle in my kitchen; cheap red wine, says Cabernet-Merlot on the bottle. Have any of you tried red wine and what does it taste like compare to liquor and beer. All I know, I can't stand the smell of wine, its too strong and makes me dizzy. :D For my health, I will drink it cause it helps with blood problems.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
what is it like?

A light sweet fruit taste.

My sister pay a package price for wine tasting where they have you tasted all kinds of wine from around the world. Its how you find out what wine will suit you. You write down the names of the ones you liked and you just continued to order it afterward.

Just plan not to drive when you go wine tasting. :)

Last edited:
Never drink beer. I like red wine, but I only drink when I join function and parties. My job is marketing and sales so often have occasion to drink. Although I like but I limit myself to drink maximum 2 glasses each time even they force me to drink.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Never drink beer. I like red wine, but I only drink when I join function and parties. My job is marketing and sales so often have occasion to drink. Although I like but I limit myself to drink maximum 2 glasses each time even they force me to drink.

Having control is good Liza.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I don't like beers nor wines of any kind, so cannot help you with that. They are bad for you and disgusting taste:hungover:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
this one is good also:D

Chateau Saint Pierre St. Julien :: 2005 :: 750 ML

My first shot of cheap red wine. cheers, for my health :D I get the better stuff if this is possible for me to drink daily...
IMG_20141110_184854.jpg