Download - Complete Demi God Semi Devil (2013) Vol. 2

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
image.jpg

Important notice:
Only Commoner member will be able to access all my future download files. Please participate on the forum message posting to go up in your current rank status, thank you.​

Last edited:

lovepink

Commoner
thank you for sharing the series with us. my dad and sister were dying to see the second part. thanks for you hard work hunnie. really appreciate it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Is that a new picture taken from the canon?

It's just from my iPhone. I was in the car on the way to Long Beach. I need to start building up some memories and work on different angle. Pocket makes me want to take more picture of my life. I want to touch base with all the things I used to love and enjoyed doing even though it's not making money. There's just no price on the art of life.

It's just from my iPhone. I was in the car on the way to Long Beach. I need to start building up some memories and work on different angle. Pocket makes me want to take more picture of my life. I want to touch base with all the things I used to love and enjoyed doing even though it's not making money. There's just no price on the art of life.
How bout you take one with glasses. The school girl look fits you.

Last edited:
Did you watched part 1 of this drama yet? Or you hold it back?
I was watching the ending part to make sure there's an ending to this drama.
I was in tears, so embarrassing. Sad to see it end especially with the long wait.
I think I'm done with Watching drama, Hunnie.
I just simply grew out of it man; its just not entertaining for me.
I can't pay attention for more then 1 minute when I try.
Every production seems like a poor Mash-up of technology, costumes, and good-looking people and half-hearted acting.

I go to Hulu and youtube for all my shows now.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Some episodes is posted on Khmer Stream. I will post it daily until it's completed.
Download link coming out soon.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Some episodes is posted on Khmer Stream. I will post it daily until it's completed.
Download link coming out soon.
thank you so much for the update, Hunnie dear