Legendary
VIP
11.png

Cast:

Last edited:

smey

Commoner
VIP
Thanks for sharing hunnie this movie looks good I like Donnie yen bonus point add

Can you provide me the ISO files for this film, I have a project I'd like to do with it. I want to extract the audio file and re-encode it with a HQ video and re-upload it on Khmeravenue. This is actually one of my favorite Donnie Yen film. second to Ip Man. I want to offer viewers a higher quality visual experience. hehe. You know how I roll.

Not sure if I can do it but I want to try anyway (y)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Can you provide me the ISO files for this film, I have a project I'd like to do with it. I want to extract the audio file and re-encode it with a HQ video and re-upload it on Khmeravenue. This is actually one of my favorite Donnie Yen film. second to Ip Man. I want to offer viewers a higher quality visual experience. hehe. You know how I roll.

Not sure if I can do it but I want to try anyway (y)

I'm uploading the ISO to Mega. The file comes with two movie, 14 blades and I think the other one is called Bad Blood.

I haven't post up Bad Blood yet, been busy trying to put most of the requests up first. Maybe you can also help me make that movie high quality too :)

I'll message you the link when it's completed.

I'm uploading the ISO to Mega. The file comes with two movie, 14 blades and I think the other one is called Bad Blood.

I haven't post up Bad Blood yet, been busy trying to put most of the requests up first. Maybe you can also help me make that movie high quality too :)

I'll message you the link when it's completed.
I can try. I would have to find a HQ copy of Bad Blood. Thanks, and no rush.

awesome

Commoner
me at age 5 - i love u mommy
at age 16 - i hate her
at age 21 - mom was right
79 - i wish mom was here
love your parent...not working thanks you anyway:)