Youtube

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
What is your input on Youtube?

This is my input on youtube so far.
Great insights on things, useful tips and tutorials. Also a great place to meet welcoming people.

Cons:
Several, but I stay away from them so it don't bugs me. Some examples are scary images, graphic languages, bad influences, etc.

Youtube changed the world, that's my input on it.
The internet changed so many things for modern society.
One major change was "search engine" another would be e-commerce, and next was
social-media, i.e. facebook, myspace, and youtube. E-commerce is a blessing!
Nobody fills out job applications anymore, everything is online.
Also, anyone can learn anything nowadays - for free.
Not saying that college is obsolete right now, but I'm sure in the future, it will be.
How did the internet benefit me so far? Well I like to learn and I can basically learn anything just by going on the internet and finding the information I need - for free. I can also buy books online, text books, any books, and read them and learn the skills I need. It's great for guys like me.

The best part about youtube and the internet is that you can make a great living.
No more bosses or traffic congestion or dealing with difficult co-workers.
I plan to take full advantage of the internet.

A lot of people got famous from youtube that they wouldn't normally been able to do if they tried by going to Hollywood.
Basically, any idiot can become famous nowadays.

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I like youtube. I usually get a lot of stuffs from it. Like review on things before I want to buy or I want to get more research on it, I usually go to youtube it is a great place to get extra info. I am just curious Hunnie, why are you asking this. Are you planning to launch your own youtube channel.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I like youtube. I usually get a lot of stuffs from it. Like review on things before I want to buy or I want to get more research on it, I usually go to youtube it is a great place to get extra info. I am just curious Hunnie, why are you asking this. Are you planning to launch your own youtube channel.

Hi Ms .Red, I'm thinking of being a you tuber. To see if it's something for me, since I do like to yap my mouth all day. But instead of tying, I can just speak to the world. :)

I want to try out the gaming industry on youtube and just play the games that I liked to do videos on. It doesn't involves lying to the viewers and I'm doing something I'm good at naturally. The makeup industry is very packed up and everyone is already doing the same thing. Plus I do not think I'm fit to compete with them girls.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hi Ms .Red, I'm thinking of being a you tuber. To see if it's something for me, since I do like to yap my mouth all day. But instead of tying, I can just speak to the world. :)

I want to try out the gaming industry on youtube and just play the games that I liked to do videos on. It doesn't involves lying to the viewers and I'm doing something I'm good at naturally. The makeup industry is very packed up and everyone is already doing the same thing. Plus I do not think I'm fit to compete with them girls.
Well, that's awesome Hunnie. You have the voice and personality to do it. There is always something that people want to know and learn. Let us know what is your channel so we all can go and check it out. Good luck