Wuxia & Cosplay

Would you ever participate in a Wuxia cosplay photo contest?

• No way, too shy!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ash

Admin
Admin
As per my discussion with a friend earlier today, it would be interesting to bring a cosplay contest to our forums in the future. I expect the chances to be slim but it should be an entertaining experience to see our members in Wuxia costumes.

Gonna take awhile though cause those costumes cost hundreds of dollars. At least, that's what I think.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Gonna take awhile though cause those costumes cost hundreds of dollars. At least, that's what I think.

Not if the prize money is big buck. lolz $_$

But then again, we just do it because it's fun to do so. :D
Maybe we'll find something affordable on Ebay and some small similar accessories to make it work from some local store.

Last edited:

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
As per my discussion with a friend earlier today, it would be interesting to bring a cosplay contest to our forums in the future. I expect the chances to be slim but it should be an entertaining experience to see our members in Wuxia costumes.
sounds fun! sreymup just asked me to this...i think im kinda fitted, hehehe i got them chinky eyes....gotta call out my chinese friends to make me sum custome!

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
I'm so down for this. You dont even know....I'm already getting my GoPro tmr whoo-hoo!
hey happy what brand of gopro cam did u buy? im looking to buy one. skiing is in a month! i did check sum out a week ago at best buy but didnt like n e thing there.

is that n e good? im only gunna use for skiing nd scuba diving thats it lolz
Its the newest model. The only one that is better than this one is the GoPro Hero3+. This camera is AMAZING.

I'm saving up for a drone next lol.