Workplace Annoyances

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
What are some of your workplace annoyances? For me, it's my coworkers, some of them.
I would send an e-mail with instructions on how to do something and almost immediately I would get tons of e-mails or phone calls asking how to do this and that. I have to shake my head. I think I shake my head so much that my neck is out of place. Read the damn e-mail, will ya?

bamboo

Commoner
I hate it when you have more experience and is training the new person but this person is hired in at a higher level and getting paid more.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
My clients drive me nuts sometimes, but it is my job right? :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It is kind of irritate:mad: when they make me feel like that I do not know what i am doing though

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I hate it when they ask you personal questions.
My Asians coworkers have no qualms asking personal questions. It's mostly the women. And when you refuse to tell them what they want to know, they start to make assumptions about you and gossip.

I hate it when you have more experience and is training the new person but this person is hired in at a higher level and getting paid more.
My cousin had the exact same thing happen to her. She thought she was training the new guy to take her position and that she'd get promoted. But nope! She got so mad so she quit.

My clients drive me nuts sometimes, but it is my job right? :D
Tell them to not drive you up the wall or you'll raise their premium.

It is kind of irritate:mad: when they make me feel like that I do not know what i am doing though
I'm sorry that they make you feel incompetent. If you know what you're doing, hold your chin up. Don't let them get to you. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Tell them to not drive you up the wall or you'll raise their premium.
I had a customer calling in today because he cancelled his policy last month and only got a small refund check for that month. He was expecting a full premium refund, including the last 11 months when his vehicle was insured. His reason was that he didn't get into any car accidents and thinks he has been paying for nothing. We had to tell him that it doesn't work that way lol.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
It's OK Theary, don't let them irritate you like that. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
How do you guys deal with morons of higher profession? I had this lawyer yelling at me because he thinks we are a bunch of money-hungry agents selling crap to his client, because he couldn't sue my company for more money. The hypocrisy. :roflmao:

I'm going insane working with old poor khmer woman at the day job I"m working in. Seems everyday they want to know every fucking detail about my life so I started making shit up instead of saying "nothing of your business, get a life you loser." I tell them I'm gay, I was born out of a rock, and that I'm retarded...The list goes on. And they secretly hate on me just cause I drive a Mercedes they assume I think I'm high class right off the bat, but I'm one of the nicest people around. I guess they are so insecure about themselves that they assume the worse of people. The older khmer mens are pretty laid but except for this one crazy fuck I had to deal with. He stopped fucking with me ever since I lost my temper and slammed something in his face for bossing me around.

Why are our people so darn crazy? They have no social class or skills whatsoever...Anyone care to take on this question? Please someone help me understand why I gotta go to work and pretend I'm an uneducated khmer just like them so they can leave me alone...

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Why are our people so darn crazy? They have no social class or skills whatsoever...Anyone care to take on this question? Please someone help me understand why I gotta go to work and pretend I'm an uneducated khmer just like them so they can leave me alone...

Haha, this is so funny. :D

I don't work anymore, but you're lucky you didn't get your Mercedes scratch or keyed up. It happens here because there are so many poor haters where I live.

But back to the topic. Haha. You shouldn't have to pretend to them how smart you are. To make your situation better, you should really talk to them a lot. Become more talkative. Maybe you might not liked them so much for whatever reason, but hey you will be working with them for a while. Make it enjoyable for them and yourself. Just bug them back with story and maybe one day they will be tired of hearing your mouth and will be running away from you instead. :roflmao:

If that don't work, I still think its best to start enjoy talking to your own people. You did say they're old, just give them some love. <3+<3

Haha, this is so funny. :D

I don't work anymore, but you're lucky you didn't get your Mercedes scratch or keyed up. It happens here because there are so many poor haters where I live.

But back to the topic. Haha. You shouldn't have to pretend to them how smart you are. To make your situation better, you should really talk to them a lot. Become more talkative. Maybe you might not liked them so much for whatever reason, but hey you will be working with them for a while. Make it enjoyable for them and yourself. Just bug them back with story and maybe one day they will be tired of hearing your mouth and will be running away from you instead. :roflmao:

If that don't work, I still think its best to start enjoy talking to your own people. You did say they're old, just give them some love. <3+<3
thing is, I speak as much Khmer as a Mexican. Also, I don't bend over backward unless I'm getting paid to do it. And seriously, I'm not trying to make any friends there or get to know anyone, I just don't know how to say it without sounding like a jerk. argg....shoot me pol pot.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
working with a bunch of retard nurses who have no common senses! Sometimes i wonder how they pass the nursing board lol.. oh well, im retired now so who cares hehehhe

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Happy are you still having a hard time controlling your anger? :D

bamboo

Commoner
I'm glad I don't have to deal with crazy coworkers anymore face to face, only over the phone since I work from home.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I'm glad I don't have to deal with crazy coworkers anymore face to face, only over the phone since I work from home.
lucky you dear..hehehehe:D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

I want to work from home. <3+<3

I tried selling on Ebay for a while, but I always get lazy from taking pictures of the products. I made about 2 grand in profit from selling iphone cases but then it got slow so I got lazy and stop purchasing the products to sell. Going to the post office to ship just got really annoying.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
thing is, I speak as much Khmer as a Mexican. Also, I don't bend over backward unless I'm getting paid to do it. And seriously, I'm not trying to make any friends there or get to know anyone, I just don't know how to say it without sounding like a jerk. argg....shoot me pol pot.

Don't be frustrated. You will get used to being nice if you start somewhere. :) It will be a habit and it won't hurt no more.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
working with a bunch of retard nurses who have no common senses! Sometimes i wonder how they pass the nursing board lol.. oh well, im retired now so who cares hehehhe

Hi Chenna, I might be wrong but are you the one that has part 1 of the Pillowcase of Mystery? I saw you uploaded part 2 but I really want to watch part one because it has Tavia in it. Can you help?