images (12).jpg
images (10).jpg
images (11).jpg
images (13).jpg

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
hm...Banh Chiao and Ya-On, spring roll :)
What is Ya-On? Do you mean Yaohon?

Anyway, I like many Khmer dishes. My bias is sach-go ja-gak (beef sticks).
I used to hate somlor gogo (some spell it korko) because of all the bitter tasting leaves, but now I like it very much. My sister makes it really good. I need to learn how to make all the traditional Khmer dishes.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
MMmmm Yao hon and Sach ko Jakak are some of my favorites. I like Pra hok , with sach ko ang and many others. The list is to long :p

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Hamster: Yao-Hon if it's really how is write
:)

I like prepared dishes but sometime take me 4 hours to make it =.=
Sorry but i must to tell everyone that i cannot eat Somlor Machu.....dunno why o_O The Somlor Machu fish ..ok

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
What is Ya-On? Do you mean Yaohon?

Anyway, I like many Khmer dishes. My bias is sach-go ja-gak (beef sticks).
I used to hate somlor gogo (some spell it korko) because of all the bitter tasting leaves, but now I like it very much. My sister makes it really good. I need to learn how to make all the traditional Khmer dishes.

I used to hate Bitter taste when I was young. I was crying every times when my mom cooked somlor or anything that contained bitter taste in it.

But When I get older I do like the bitter taste instead

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hamster: Yao-Hon if it's really how is write
:)

I like prepared dishes but sometime take me 4 hours to make it =.=
Sorry but i must to tell everyone that i cannot eat Somlor Machu.....dunno why o_O The Somlor Machu fish ..ok

Yao-Hon is also my favorite dish... But I do not get to eat so often though… because my dad does n`t like it…. He says it is too many ingredients and take too long to get prepared dishes

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Khmer rice is the best and I'm not even being biased(because I'm Cambodian) lol. I have a lot on my list but can't figure out some of the names yet.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Khmer rice is the best and I'm not even being biased(because I'm Cambodian) lol. I have a lot on my list but can't figure out some of the names yet.
You can post picture rei dear

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Mee ketang, kuy teav, babor, cha kh'nhei, num banh chok, samlar kari, naem chien, khar(caw? idk, it has eggs, pork or was it beef), and I really don't like banh chao lol. There was a time when I didn't like yao hon too lol.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Mee ketang, kuy teav, babor, cha kh'nhei, num banh chok, samlar kari, naem chien, khar(caw? idk, it has eggs, pork or was it beef), and I really don't like banh chao lol. There was a time when I didn't like yao hon too lol.

I love all these things!!! Kor/Kaw or how ever its spelled is usually made with pork belly, basically its caramelized pork! :)

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
shrimp on Barbie.jpg
3924317672_6bb951a6a5.jpg
curry_mussels.jpg

these r my food i can't live without lol....as for khmer food, i only like what my mom whip out. gotta say she makes the best khmer food ever...wish i had pic of it

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I miss khmer food :cry: No one in this house knows to make khmer food except for me and I'm to lazy to make it all the time :p

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I miss khmer food :cry: No one in this house knows to make khmer food except for me and I'm to lazy to make it all the time :p

I feel sorry for you but I prefer for my guy to cook too, because I'm lazy too. hehe :)
Be happy because you are being appreciated. You mean a lot to those you cook for. ;)