What Are You Currently Download?

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Easy tread so just post what are you currently download. Music, drama, anime, game...etc...

Like me currently download Nine: Nine Time Travels and Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek.
You can post many time you want in this tread a day.:)

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
currently download Btooom 1080p list
some update animes like Valvrave The Liberator ^^

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Finish to download Incarnation of Money kdrama and download also Itazura na Kiss 2013 (BUT omg i prefer to OLD version more o_O)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Currently uploading Goong at Vimeo ;)
plannig to upload Han of Dynasty 3 since just finished encoding:D

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Currently download
my update anime collection and some news kdrama out :)

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Currently download
well because Theary keep talk about KO. 3an Guo, lol when to check if i got all ep in past year, seem I didn't complete the whole serie for myself. Or was delete it, so take back 40 something ep back. Done soon :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm currently downloading music onto my computer to listen to later. I'm tired of listening to the same song for years.
I love Chinese song, mostly listening to Chinese song.

lovepink

Commoner
I'm currently downloading music onto my computer to listen to later. I'm tired of listening to the same song for years.
I love Chinese song, mostly listening to Chinese song.

LOL me too even though i understand no word of Chinese. I love their songs and the melody they put with it. Which is your favorite song? the artist or series?

lovepink

Commoner
Here is mine so far. I can only remember the recent series i watched i would have to look for more on my ipod for more.

Opening theme song from Sworsdmen - wallace huo
all the songs from Bing jing jing (Scarlet Heart)
MARS - taiwanese drama
war of inlaws
Witness insecurity

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Right now I am downloading maplestory again :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Here is mine so far. I can only remember the recent series i watched i would have to look for more on my ipod for more.

Opening theme song from Sworsdmen - wallace huo
all the songs from Bing jing jing (Scarlet Heart)
MARS - taiwanese drama
war of inlaws
Witness insecurity

I have two ipod, the third (black) and the fourth (white) generation I think. :D
I probably get he fifth generation later since its the most updated one right now. ;)
All my ipod is the 64gb one since its the best deal for your max song download. :cool:

I have lots of song scattered from computers, ipod, and cd. So many to really name them all.
I have to find a time to actually gathered all my favorite song together to put in my newest device so I can
be on the go with it whenever I'm out. :)

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Currently downloading some Chinese instrumentals~