Volleyball

khan

Commoner
សូមសួរមាននរនាចុលចិត្ដលេងបាល់ទះតេ?សូមឆ្លើយតបជាភាសាខ្មែរបាទ។អរគុណ

khan

Commoner
anyone here plays volleyball?
A lot of Khmer folks in my area, mostly middle age men, play everyday in summer.
And every single game they bet money.

I play for fun, but not as often as I used to coz my friends have lost interests and the youngters are not into it (I'm talking about Khmer only).

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I enjoy volleyball. My friends play every Monday but I work late in the evening so can't join.

khan

Commoner
I enjoy volleyball. My friends play every Monday but I work late in the evening so can't join.
ah too bad. volleyball with friends is something really enjoyable

if there's no volleyball, I would not even bother going to the beach

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
ah too bad. volleyball with friends is something really enjoyable

if there's no volleyball, I would not even bother going to the beach
I'm not a beach person either but all of my friends like it so I get dragged along sometimes.
For some reason, I can't seem to be able to serve the ball overhand, only underhand.

I'm not a beach person either but all of my friends like it so I get dragged along sometimes.
For some reason, I can't seem to be able to serve the ball overhand, only underhand.
Hmm....that's interesting. For some reason, I can't seem to clean my apartment.

khan

Commoner
It's all about the toss. You'll find it easy to hit if you can toss it at the right spot.

It's all about the toss. You'll find it easy to hit if you can toss it at the right spot.

yeah, I love volleyball. :D
60a090c5adbf64626dc54e2fddd997e8.jpg