legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thank you so much for sharing with us, Happy dear

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks for the video Happy, seems easy enough compare to Rei's way. :)

But doesn't it degrade the graphic a little by downsizing the video size?

Thanks for the video Happy, seems easy enough compare to Rei's way. :)

But doesn't it degrade the graphic a little by downsizing the video size?
Not in my experience, Hunnie, it just changes the video dimensions. I can understand why you would ask that though :) But the aspect ratio and resolution are two different things. I dont think it decreases the number of pixels per inch, only the aspect ratio number get adjusted to fit the size of the screen. If you look at my Chu Liu Xiang upload, the picture is still good even though I stretched it out. But note, if the video file is poor quality to begin with, then you still gonna have the same quality when you change the aspect ratio. Case in point would be Eight Heroes, the quality is not so great and remains not so great after stretching it out.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
On a side note, this video is really helpful for me and everyone else.
But I would spend more time getting all my uploads up.
It's bad for me because I have a lot of series left to post. x_x

The border doesn't bother me anymore since I watch with my phone when I'm on the bed.
The viewers seems okay with it as long as I upload it fast.
This has to be a later on project for me when I find the time to fix them. :)
Admin is coming out with many contest all at once, I'm so busy completing them. :confused:

On a side note, this video is really helpful for me and everyone else.
But I would spend more time getting all my uploads up.
It's bad for me because I have a lot of series left to post. x_x

The border doesn't bother me anymore since I watch with my phone when I'm on the bed.
The viewers seems okay with it as long as I upload it fast.
This has to be a later on project for me when I find the time to fix them. :)
Admin is coming out with many contest all at once, I'm so busy completing them. :confused:

Hunnie, not a problem. May I tell you though, once you figured out the aspect ratio that you want, you can basically use the same height x width setting for the entire series. You would only have to tweak out the first episode of each series, so really, it would only add no more than 2 minutes of your upload time :) You can alway try it out one time before you knock it. Sometimes though, those dvd comes with inconsistent quality and aspect ratios, so sometimes, you would have to tweak it every few discs or so.

Or not, up to you dear :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie, not a problem. May I tell you though, once you figured out the aspect ratio that you want, you can basically use the same setting for the entire series. You would only have to tweak out the first episode of each series, so really, it would only add no more than 2 minutes of your upload time :) You can alway try it out one time before you knock it.

Or not, up to you dear :)

Hopefully it's 2 mins only. :D

not yet, but I have to tell you how grateful I am from you trying to help me out. :)

Did you get the videos yet?
I did. .....I ran into a trouble or two, but after 30 minutes of sitting in the car, I finally went inside. Cause my gf was having problem searching for dvds. The store was a mess cause they moved into the grocery store too so I didn't want to go in cause my friend own the store and I didn't want to show my face. Lucky he wasn't working. I got one dvd. I tell u later. after I eat. so hungry...arg...

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I did. .....I ran into a trouble or two, but after 30 minutes of sitting in the car, I finally went inside. Cause my gf was having problem searching for dvds. The store was a mess cause they moved into the grocery store too so I didn't want to go in cause my friend own the store and I didn't want to show my face. Lucky he wasn't working. I got one dvd. I tell u later. after I eat. so hungry...arg...

Oh my god, way to stall man. :p
Post it on a thread dude. lolz

picture..picture..