Download - Complete Treasure Venture (2000)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
08d.jpg

Cast:

Genre:
Wuxia, comedy​

Watch at KhmerAvenue
Download Link
Requested by KimNoyNoy. :)

Last edited:

Icy

Beggar
Helo, m came from Khmer Avenue, it's u bring me here Hunnie :D Yeah, now i wanna say this one is my favorite serie. Thx q for upload it.

Icy

Beggar
Helo, m came from Khmer Avenue, it's u bring me here Hunnie :D Yeah, now i wanna say this one is my favorite serie. Thx q for upload it.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
welcome to the forum, Icy dear.
hope to see you more around often :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Hi Icy, thanks for sending your appreciation for my uploads.
I'm very excited to have you here on the khmerforum.
This series is now completed. Please drop by often, thanks. :)

07.jpg

red

Commoner
hi Hunnie please provide us the downlink I want to get movie for my grandma to watch on her tv .she really like this movie but she does not know how to watch directly on khmeravenue .downlink add would sweet of you.thank you

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The download link is now completed for this series.

I just finished watching this series for the first time, I fell in love with Zhao Wei beauty so I started watching her series. Nicky Wu looks charming in here. Love the series. :)

red

Commoner
Hi Hunnie thank you for downlink . I still do not have permission to use dl for this movie yet that is ok but someday i will have my chance.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi Hunnie thank you for downlink . I still do not have permission to use dl for this movie yet that is ok but someday i will have my chance.

Just post more message in the thread red, you'll get to silver member soon. :)

Nicky Wu looks soo good in here. I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend looking like that. :D
I love Zhao Wei very much too, wish she do more drama series.

Last edited: