chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
mail.google.com.jpg

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
Thank you bongsrey for sharing this movie with us. I have never seen this movie before and the main actress doesn't look very familiar to me.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Yoyo do you watch a lot of Thai too? Just curious...I've seen about probably 5 lakorns this entire lifetime. :D

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
Hey Bong Rei, I love the old thai lakorns from the 80's-90's the best. The newer ones from from the last 10 years I barely watch. My favourites are Pop 2 (old version with Ann Siriam my fav. actress), Vimean Sor, Mae Ying (old version with Ann Siriam, but I can't find this movie anywhere right now), Wan Nee Tee Ror Koi (the new version that just came out I refuse to watch even though Aom is a cutie), Dao Tem Din/Pkay Balak Dey (still looking for a copy as well) and etc. The new thai lakorns have more advanced technology, good looking actors/actresses but they lack the charm that the old movies have. Even though the old thai lakorns are mega long but you're hooked into it you don't realize how fast time flies. The same cannot be said about newer thai lakorns at all. Especially cuz Mayura stop dubbing too, these new voices are not very good. Some decent but none good.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hey Bong Rei, I love the old thai lakorns from the 80's-90's the best. The newer ones from from the last 10 years I barely watch. My favourites are Pop 2 (old version with Ann Siriam my fav. actress), Vimean Sor, Mae Ying (old version with Ann Siriam, but I can't find this movie anywhere right now), Wan Nee Tee Ror Koi (the new version that just came out I refuse to watch even though Aom is a cutie), Dao Tem Din/Pkay Balak Dey (still looking for a copy as well) and etc. The new thai lakorns have more advanced technology, good looking actors/actresses but they lack the charm that the old movies have. Even though the old thai lakorns are mega long but you're hooked into it you don't realize how fast time flies. The same cannot be said about newer thai lakorns at all. Especially cuz Mayura stop dubbing too, these new voices are not very good. Some decent but none good.
Dear Lian,

On Pkay Balak Dey,Have you got a chance to ask Chenna, because she have a lot of old sereies:D