Things U Can't Live Without

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
You couldn't live without being sneaky? lol.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
<3+<3

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
LOL
hm, things I can't live without......
MUSIC :)

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Many things but internet is really important to me lol

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
My list is really long sad to say. There are tons of things I can't live without. Back in the summer our power went out for nearly 2 days and that's when I fully realized it.

- Makeup (I am really ugly, I will not let anyone see me without makeup on)
- Hair straightener (I have problem hair, hard to fix)
- Clothes (I'm sure all of us can relate to this, unless you just enjoy being nude which I am not comfortable with. I am very traditional and like to cover up)
- Music
- Movies
- Internet
- Pen/Paper/Books (this is when I have no access to music, movie, and internet I can use a pen and paper to doodle/write songs or stories, etc to kill time.)

-

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Lol Groupon.

I'd say the internet...I mean I don't even have friends in real life. The internet brought me friends. :) Yoyo, you can't live without a hair straightener? :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Rei, you don't have any friends in real life? You serious? Why? Is not because your personality sucks, I don't think.

Things I can't live without, well, aside from the necessary things like air, food, clothing, I would say music, money, and my pet dog. I don't need people to stay alive but I think I will go crazy if I was the only human on earth.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Rei, you don't have any friends in real life? You serious? Why? Is not because your personality sucks, I don't think.

Sorry was kinda kidding heh. :oops: I do have a few friends but just haven't been hanging out as much lately. I think I will go crazy too if there are no other humans on earth.

I wouldn't be able to live without a reason for living. I live to better myself and it's probably the only thing I have left and it's the only thing that gives me great meaning in life. I have absolutely no feelings for family, people, or politics. I don't care who's having sex with who or who's famous or talented. I don't care who's better than me and who's not. I don't care who's beautiful or ugly. Who's rich or poor, who's in power or who's trying to get power. All I care about is being able to finish what I started 10 years ago, and that is escaping poverty and social inequality.

I don't care about who's country is better. I don't care who has the most facebook friends. I don't care who's the smartest. I don't care about Obama, Hun Sen, or Sam Rainsy. I'm pretty much obscured in every way possible. I CAN live without a lot of things, without....stupid people, jealous people, angry people, cocky people, greedy people, lazy people, two-faced people, ignorant people, weak people, judgmental people, superficial people - the world be better off without them. I don't care who's suffering in the world, although I wish I could help, really, I wish I could, but I'm just a speck in a world of many millions and millions of people. I'm just glad my life is here and that I have a pretty good idea how this country works for all people. I figured out many years ago that I"m not a HERO and that I just need to look out for number one.

I wouldn't be able to live without a few good people in my life. Life is extremely lonely when you only have yourself. But life can also be extremely toxic if your inner circle isn't the right kinds of people.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Lol Groupon.

I'd say the internet...I mean I don't even have friends in real life. The internet brought me friends.

Kind of sounds a little like me o_O

As for things I would hate to live without, my family (wife and kids), technology, (tvs, phones, computers, games, internet etc..

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
So many things that a person can't live without. I can name so much but at the end of the day, I would say I can't live without having food and water to keep me alive. I have to be alive first to even need or want anything else afterward.

If I didn't have to think about the requirement that my body need to live, I would of course say that I can' live without my loves one. Definitely need them in my life.

imagesCAX3J9DD.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Totally agree! (y)(y)

Thanks. You're a family person yourself. No matter how fun everything else is in the world, I will choose to be bored with nothing as long as I have all my loves one with me to walk the world with me.