PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thexfamily.jpg
fahrenheit_243620.jpg

Synopsis

Beside our own space and time, there are eleven other dimensions exist side by side with Mojie, a dimension where evil resides. And this story began in the Gold dimension where Da Dong and his gang lived and fought the dark forces from Mojie. After the gang lost all their powers in the last battle, Xiu travelled to other dimensions to find Da Dong's alternate self. His search led him to a boy named Xia Tian in the Iron dimension. The boy's incredible power is sealed away by a Fenglongtie on his neck. If he could harness the boy's power, the boy can save all the worlds from falling into the hands of Mojie.
Cast

The X- Family

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Thank dear Theary <3+<3
let's see the whole Fahrenheit together before Wu Chun quit the group

Theme song X-FAMILY

Wubalaha :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
You are welcome mei mei dear.on th x-family I can find only season1&2 which have Khmer dub though. I am not sure that they dub season 3.now I remember why I never watch this serie,because some season has Khmer dub & some not. And by the way how my lovely mei mei been doing dear?

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
hm X-Family have 3 seasons? I have the whole serie but they didn't separate into 3 seasons. First Xiu meet with Da Dong & cie and inform them about losing a power and need to go in parallel world or well Iron world to find his sosie and his sosie suppose to give him a point power or KO chart power.

maybe they cut it because sometime is a bit weird ?

again thank Theary dear for sharing :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
you are welcom Euna dear;)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP