The Romance Of The Condor Heroes (2014 Tv Series)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
qq.png

The Condor Heroes
is an upcoming Chinese television series based on the wuxia novel The Return of the Condor Heroes by Jin Yong, with additional material from the preceding novel, The Legend of the Condor Heroes. Filming began on 30 August 2013 and ended on 2 January 2014. The series is scheduled for broadcast on Hunan Television in early 2015.

I can't wait. I did enjoy Swordsman 2014 enough, its no State of Divinity but its whatever man, I don't care no more.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I can't wait. I did enjoy Swordsman 2014 enough, its no State of Divinity but its whatever man, I don't care no more.

I'm not picky with the casting anymore as long as they are watchable. The new quality and awesome fighting scene kind of make it up for me. Did you watch the trailer? It just looks awesome dude. :D

Just don't compare the remake with each other.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
thanks dear, I'll try that :D

Movie Maker is fast and easy to cut off clip. Super easy, I'm sure there's many more things you can do with Movie Maker, but I'm too lazy to learn more. I just wanted to make an animated gif. :D

I'll make this gif smaller so it don't look so out of place. :)

Movie Maker is fast and easy to cut off clip. Super easy, I'm sure there's many more things you can do with Movie Maker, but I'm too lazy to learn more. I just wanted to make an animated gif. :D

I'll make this gif smaller so it don't look so out of place. :)
its a little big but if you like it keep it.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Tha
View attachment 2924

The Condor Heroes
is an upcoming Chinese television series based on the wuxia novel The Return of the Condor Heroes by Jin Yong, with additional material from the preceding novel, The Legend of the Condor Heroes. Filming began on 30 August 2013 and ended on 2 January 2014. The series is scheduled for broadcast on Hunan Television in early 2015.
thanks Hunnie for the info and preview. It look pretty good. I hope it will get dubb by sppci and it will release soon for us to watch. I cannot wait to see.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Michelle Chen too fat to play Xiao Long Nu?

The casting of Taiwanese actress Michelle Chen as the ethereal Xiao Long Nu in an upcoming China remake of Louis Cha's Return Of The Condor Heroes caused an uproar, with some netizens calling her "too fat" and "too ugly" for the role. Straits Times Life! journalist Yip Wai Yee and UFM 100.3 DJ Vincent Lim tell RazorTV if they agree.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Michelle Chen Considered Suicide Due to Pressure

12E0216B593A5D1EA3EB3229142229.jpg

Michelle was attacked for being too plain to play the ethereal Little Dragon Girl, and her casting had caused a controversial social media uproar in China. Michelle was quickly dubbed by netizens as “the fattest Little Dragon Girl in history.”

Michelle experienced dark emotions over the last few months while she was shooting for The Condor Heroes. Aware of netizens’ criticism in her casting, Michelle admitted that she felt extreme pressure. Stressed by the long filming hours and the need to control her weight, Michelle said her physical and emotional well-being were both compromised.

“I once stood by the window and thought about jumping out,” Michelle said. Fortunately, Michelle quickly pulled herself together and left nothing else in her mind but positive thoughts. Michelle revealed she lost seven pounds over the last few months. “To maintain my current figure, I try my best to eat food without any flavoring. [It's best to] keep things simple.”

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I totally agree with the guy on youtube. Compare to other female in ROCH, she does not fit in the role. Need to have to those innocent looking and pretty.

2nuhdnd.jpg

Michelle Chen Considered Suicide Due to Pressure

View attachment 2928

Michelle was attacked for being too plain to play the ethereal Little Dragon Girl, and her casting had caused a controversial social media uproar in China. Michelle was quickly dubbed by netizens as “the fattest Little Dragon Girl in history.”

Michelle experienced dark emotions over the last few months while she was shooting for The Condor Heroes. Aware of netizens’ criticism in her casting, Michelle admitted that she felt extreme pressure. Stressed by the long filming hours and the need to control her weight, Michelle said her physical and emotional well-being were both compromised.

“I once stood by the window and thought about jumping out,” Michelle said. Fortunately, Michelle quickly pulled herself together and left nothing else in her mind but positive thoughts. Michelle revealed she lost seven pounds over the last few months. “To maintain my current figure, I try my best to eat food without any flavoring. [It's best to] keep things simple.”
That's just gossip and marketing. You know in this business, any publicity is good. I'm sure the truth was less dramatic.