The Interesting (ugly) Holiday Sweater

Marvelous

Commoner
Who have the most interesting holiday sweater? share yours.

I made this sweater for my boss. Do you think this is the most ugliest sweater you have ever seen?
UGLY HOLIDAY SWEATER .jpg

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Marvelous, you are so creative. But yes it look more like the 80's sweater. I hope I am not hurting your feeling ;)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Are the tree and ornaments part of the sweater too? Agreed with the others, it's not the most flattering looking sweater in the world but I'm sure your boss will feel warm in it. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I told my boyfriend to buy me this Hollister sweater for the holiday. Christmas is my favorite holiday, so its fun to dress up with it. Red isn't my color but it fits Christmas so well so I'm getting myself used to it. I just started with holiday dress up trend.

Its sweet that you are putting the effort to make your boss a sweater. He/She will appreciate it whether it's pretty to him/her or not. I can't never make my own sweater, it will only be store bought. I already received it through the mail, it's very cozy and comfortable. I loved Abercombie and Hollister sweater, they are really warm, worth the price for it. I got several other sweaters but they don't says Christmas like this one does. I will take this on my Vegas trip with me.

hol_87516_01_prod1.jpg

Reactions: ami

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Just an update: Our department win "The Interesting (Ugly) Holiday Sweater" contest with this UGLY sweater. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I agreed that this sweater is interesting. I wouldn't put it in the ugly category though, but congratulation on winning the contest. (y)