The End Of Tom Brady?

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
I can remember the time when Tom Brady took over for Drew Bledsoe in 2001. When Drew got injured, Tom took over the team and it was history from then on. Could something similar happen to Tom, but with him being the receiver of the situation this time?

Arguably, the Patriots O-line this year is weak. They're allowing defensive linemen to push through and not giving Tom enough time to get rid of the ball. Still, Tom is an elite quarterback, there should be no excuse for players of his caliber. Today's game against KC could be indicative of his downfall? Maybe? Seems like one of my worst fears is knocking on the door and Tom may be degrading.

What do you think?

I'm speechless but Manny Pacquiao can dodge/throw combos like no other in the sport.
A football field is 100 yards and hmm....running backs are dope cause they make the play.
Oh yeah, a team sucks if they can't make gain 10 yards in by the fourth down.
Most football players aren't very articulate and I never understand what they are trying to say during game interviews lolz.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
I'm speechless but Manny Pacquiao can dodge/throw combos like no other in the sport.

Isn't Floyd Mayweather the guy who's been doing all the dodging?

But yes sir, he can definitely throw combos. Words on the streets by the Mexicans (it appears they're hardcore boxing fans around where i'm at) say that Manny has an unorthodox fighting approach, which makes defenders hard to dodge.

Sucks man, we probably won't see both Manny and Floyd fight in their prime.

Are you a boxing fan?

Isn't Floyd Mayweather the guy who's been doing all the dodging?

But yes sir, he can definitely throw combos. Words on the streets by the Mexicans (it appears they're hardcore boxing fans around where i'm at) say that Manny has an unorthodox fighting approach, which makes defenders hard to dodge.

Sucks man, we probably won't see both Manny and Floyd fight in their prime.

Are you a boxing fan?
Im' a huge boxing fanatic :D Mike Tyson is my hero bro.
I've been working on my left hook :D

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Im' a huge boxing fanatic :D Mike Tyson is my hero bro.
I've been working on my left hook :D

Really? Nice, I only know a little bit about boxing.

Can you create a thread about boxing and toss your commentary on some boxers?

Really? Nice, I only know a little bit about boxing.

Can you create a thread about boxing and toss your commentary on some boxers?
Haha I'm not that good bro. I just know "protect yourself at all times," footwork is damn important, jab, cross, hook, haymakers, combos, bob your head, protect ur chin, don't get hit too much, don't push your punches, learn body conditioning, impact training - which is taking hard hits without damaging your body, train your cores muscles, forearms and hand strengh is extremely important, and that size doesn't matter, that throwing a punch take so many coordination, not everyone has what it takes to throw a punch, hmm...for a boxer, is body conditioning, reflex, years of intense training of the same moves over and over.....

An old Shaolin proverb, "Better to practice one move 1000 times then to practice 1000 moves one time."

So I literally go to the gym and throw the same punch for hours. Only me and this thai kickerboxer trains this way, all the american folks do flashy stuff to impress people. lolz

I just know some of the training techniques but I can't coach or commentate ....
Watching a boxing match and training and actually fighting in the ring are totally different things :D
I can tell you how to train though :D

There's certain target on the human body that if you hit them there, its fucked them up for life.
that's why gloves are used.
Never hit the back or the side of the head, one blow can kill. that's why boxers always have their hands up - its to save their life.

boxing is the most dangerous sport bro...many have died in the ring....:( even with gloves on.

Mike Tyson, in all his fights, uses the bob-weave technique. He has his hands real close to his chest, and he weaves thru his oppenent punches to striking distance.

I dont know a lot but I know one or two things, that's all. Enough to get me by. Boxers are the best punchers in the world, kickboxers are the best kickers in the world, etc....bruce lee was known for this eclectic style - taking everything good thing from other styles and making it one - jeet kune do.

Just one punch, a proper jab involves so much of the human body to coordinate - starting with the toe to the pinky :D. think hammer hitting a nail - ur fist is the hammer, your opponent face is the nail lolz. Also, speed is strength, that's why small people can generate so much power. Think bullet velocity or comet velocity. The force of impact has so much momentum just from speed :D

Hand speed is important, most important, is the fighting spirit. All fights happen internally.

Last edited:

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Haha I'm not that good bro. I just know "protect yourself at all times," footwork is damn important, jab, cross, hook, haymakers, combos, bob your head, protect ur chin, don't get hit too much, don't push your punches, learn body conditioning, impact training - which is taking hard hits without damaging your body, train your cores muscles, forearms and hand strengh is extremely important, and that size doesn't matter, that throwing a punch take so many coordination, not everyone has what it takes to throw a punch, hmm...for a boxer, is body conditioning, reflex, years of intense training of the same moves over and over.....

An old Shaolin proverb, "Better to practice one move 1000 times then to practice 1000 moves one time."

So I literally go to the gym and throw the same punch for hours. Only me and this thai kickerboxer trains this way, all the american folks do flashy stuff to impress people. lolz

I just know some of the training techniques but I can't coach or commentate ....
Watching a boxing match and training and actually fighting in the ring are totally different things :D
I can tell you how to train though :D

There's certain target on the human body that if you hit them there, its fucked them up for life.
that's why gloves are used.
Never hit the back or the side of the head, one blow can kill. that's why boxers always have their hands up - its to save their life.

boxing is the most dangerous sport bro...many have died in the ring....:( even with gloves on.

Mike Tyson, in all his fights, uses the bob-weave technique. He has his hands real close to his chest, and he weaves thru his oppenent punches to striking distance.

I dont know a lot but I know one or two things, that's all. Enough to get me by. Boxers are the best punchers in the world, kickboxers are the best kickers in the world, etc....bruce lee was known for this eclectic style - taking everything good thing from other styles and making it one - jeet kune do.

Just one punch, a proper jab involves so much of the human body to coordinate - starting with the toe to the pinky :D. think hammer hitting a nail - ur fist is the hammer, your opponent face is the nail lolz. Also, speed is strength, that's why small people can generate so much power. Think bullet velocity or comet velocity. The force of impact has so much momentum just from speed :D

Hand speed is important, most important, is the fighting spirit. All fights happen internally.

Bro, you sound like you know what you're spitting out. Legit.

Have you ever thought about being a personal trainer as a side gig? It could be a win-win situation. You'd get a workout, release some tension, help someone (a trainee), and of course $ for doing it.

Bro, you sound like you know what you're spitting out. Legit.

Have you ever thought about being a personal trainer as a side gig? It could be a win-win situation. You'd get a workout, release some tension, help someone (a trainee), and of course $ for doing it.
No man - I dont like people lolz. I'm not that good either. haha...
anyways, I seen weak looking dude throw deadly ass punches and big strong dudes who can't throw punches. It's pretty insane.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
No man - I dont like people lolz. I'm not that good either. haha...
anyways, I seen weak looking dude throw deadly ass punches and big strong dudes who can't throw punches. It's pretty insane.

UFC fighters.....those "weak"-looking dudes be knocking out big ass mofos like it's cakewalk. their strikes looked amazing. you probably know a lot more about it than i do.