Share Your Christmas Moment

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
This year, my Christmas is kind sucks because I caught a FLU on Christmas day. I haven't had any flu for 15 years and I got this year. It was so horrible with all the aches. However on the other hand it is kind sweet because it is showed me how caring my husband took care of me. I sure hope everybody else had a better Christmas memory than I had this year. Please share your moment with us

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
This year, my Christmas is kind sucks because I caught a FLU on Christmas day. I haven't had any flu for 15 years and I got this year. It was so horrible with all the aches. However on the other hand it is kind sweet because it is showed me how caring my husband took care of me. I sure hope everybody else had a better Christmas memory than I had this year. Please share your moment with us
thank you so much for sharing with us, Barbara dear:)
I am so please hearing that everything was working great , dear<3+<3.
this year, We had a Christmas at my house and it was great and everything went well as I planned:D

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
thank you so much for sharing with us, Barbara dear:)
I am so please hearing that everything was working great , dear<3+<3.
this year, We had a Christmas at my house and it was great and everything went well as I planned:D
It sound like you had a very peaceful xmas, pkalotus.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Marvelous

Commoner
My Christmas experience is not much different from yours Barbara. I don't have a flu but I got food poisoning. I was so bad that I have to go to the ER. I am still recover from it tho. I am about 80% better.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
My Christmas experience is not much different from yours Barbara. I don't have a flu but I got food poisoning. I was so bad that I have to go to the ER. I am still recover from it tho. I am about 80% better.
So sorry to hear it :(and Hope you recover soon , Marvelous dear;)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
So sorry to hear that. I never have food poison before. I heard it is pretty horrible. I hope you will be back on your feet soon. It seems like this year somehow and somewhat everybody around the world was sick of some kind. What's horrible thing to start a new year.