Sex Addiction

I have it and I want help for it. Any guys or girls have same problem and are dealing with it? Lets support each other. I'm tired of being a slave to the flesh. I want to renew my character, maybe I should start going to churches with hella ugly old people or cut off my parts or something? I dont know man.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I"m very ashamed to be open about it to my therapist.
Happy, if you go one on one with your therapist, you shouldn't feel ashame to talk about it, if you are truly need help. Because everything to tell your therapist is very confidential.

kimchoy

Commoner
as long as you have energy go for it, but don't do illegal sex. Sex is a good thing for everyone humans and animals too.

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Will you help me treat this debilitating disease? <3+<3
Will you please help me!!!! SOS!!! :drowning:

Hey bro, we are here for help and not for you aggravate you case, right !!! :whistling:

By the way, don't be ashamed with your therapist, he/she is here for help and try find solution for you !!! :cigar:

Well, first of all, can you describe your addition. Do you want it all the time, or need it all the time?:)
I grew up in high school sleeping with a lot of good looking woman.
I guess you get used to that sorta thing. This is actually talked about it psychology and men's health 101.
Basically, men are developed to be sexually attracted to woman during this stage in their development.
But as some men age, their sexual desire remains toward this age group, towards young sexy woman.
I guess I fall under that category of men. I like my woman young and sexy - prolly until I die. :D

I'm an old man, really. I'm 33 but I aged a lot more. Boy I really did push my body hard.
But I still like them 18 years old. Do I seek them out, fucks no, I did it once, it didn't work out.

Even my gf right now is 6 years younger than me.
I been trying to get with her little sister for the last 6 years.
She's 21 and looking damn good, also been trying to get with the mother too.
She's in her late 40s. They all think I'm crazy lolz. hahahahahahaha

I"m pretty mellow in real life other than the sexual problem.
Man I don't even see it as a problem. You know how many men are actually like that?

Marvelous, can I do you? Take everything I say here with a grain of salt. ;)

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I grew up in high school sleeping with a lot of good looking woman.
I guess you get used to that sorta thing. This is actually talked about it psychology and men's health 101.
Basically, men are developed to be sexually attracted to woman during this stage in their development.
But as some men age, their sexual desire remains toward this age group, towards young sexy woman.
I guess I fall under that category of men. I like my woman young and sexy - prolly until I die. :D

I'm an old man, really. I'm 33 but I aged a lot more. Boy I really did push my body hard.
But I still like them 18 years old. Do I seek them out, fucks no, I did it once, it didn't work out.

Even my gf right now is 6 years younger than me.
I been trying to get with her little sister for the last 6 years.
She's 21 and looking damn good, also been trying to get with the mother too.
She's in her late 40s. They all think I'm crazy lolz. hahahahahahaha

I"m pretty mellow in real life other than the sexual problem.
Man I don't even see it as a problem. You know how many men are actually like that?

Marvelous, can I do you? Take everything I say here with a grain of salt. ;)
Happy seriously are you really that type of person? I am having a hard time to believe your story. I am thinking you are just joking around with us, right? Seriously dude. I really doubt that you are that serious problem. Tell me that you are joking all the way.

Happy seriously are you really that type of person? I am having a hard time to believe your story. I am thinking you are just joking around with us, right? Seriously dude. I really doubt that you are that serious problem. Tell me that you are joking all the way.
I'm half-joking, like rei puts it. lolz
Lubs ya ms. blue.