Seahawks

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
percy harvin was traded today.

being a seahawk fan, did you know it was coming?

i had no idea. all of a sudden, espn went on talking about a surprise move by the seahawks. they revealed the reason why they let him go. percy was detrimental to the team. the focus was on him telling russell wilson he was acting white...and not being black enough. the hell? haha. ignorance.

now, the media is trying to put lynch in the pedestal saying he didn't want to go to the white house after the traditional superbowl win. in addition, the man didn't want to go to training camp. the hell?

since when did these motherfkers act like they're exceptional?

elmow

Commoner
i didnt see it coming. its probably more to clear cap space.

i dont really listen to the media. its always hit and miss.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
To be honest with you, I really thought the Seahawks were gonna get their asses kicked cuz their road performances have been questionable. I told my die hard football friend that the Seahawks were gonna get beat. Shit, I was dead wrong. Colin Kaepernick was who I thought he was - a slightly below average QB, who won the hearts of fans only becuz he could get out of the pocket and dash out....that's it.

Nice win for your team.

I personally think the NFC is weaker than the AFC conference this year...again. The only road block the Hawks may have is at Lambeau Field. If the Hawks end up playing the Packers in Green Bay, yall are gonna have your hands full. They're deadly with their high-powered offense. Aaron is living up to his State Farm commercial discount double check shit.

BTW, don't sleep on the Eagles this week. They might surprise yall ;)

elmow

Commoner
th

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Good luck to your team in the playoffs, elmow. I think you guys can take it this year after the fallout in San Francisco. Just don't be surprised to see the Patriots in the Super Bowl this year

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
sorry for your loss, boss. you guys almost had a repeat if it wasn't for that 2nd down slant play.